“Cracker Barrel Good Food & serivce” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Phone Number is (435) 688-1200
Apple Valley, Utah
“Cracker Barrel Good Food & serivce”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Great Food & service value & quality eat there a number of times not disappointed soups & salads Club sandwich pot roast meatloaf breafast eggs & patties always great

St. George, Utah
“Safe eating for Travelers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Cracker Barrel is what many travelers look for when traveling - a place where the quality and quantity of food is consistently good and of a known value.

Once you have dined at a Cracker Barrel your expectations for a good quality meal are set at a certain level and each time you visit another Cracker Barrel the diner can expect that level to be maintained - from one CB to the next CB.

Cracker Barrels are fun places to eat, budget friendly and ideal for families or groups of all sizes.

The CB in St. George, Utah is conveniently located just a few blocks off either the Dixie Drive or Bluff Street exits from I-15 and only minutes away from the beautiful Snow Canyon State Park and less than an hour from Zion National Park.

Rexburg, Idaho, United States
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

We ate there three times because it was so good. I loved the breakfast food the best. My son is kind of picky eater and he loved it too.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Home Cooking Southern Style”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you or one of your children have allergies to fragrances, soaps, popori, and perfumes, then I would avoid this place like the plague. Their store where you enter, exit, and have to wait to pay, is loaded with smelly asthma attack causing stuff for sale to stink up your house. I know as my nose ran and I started wheezing during my wait for my meal. I did not notice it right away, but the recirculated air conditioning pulls the fumes all through the restaurant half of the establishment . As for the food, it is like the old Country Inn Restaurant chain which long ago shut down in Nevada. The food is mostly not a low cal place. My lady likes that kind of food. I had the chicken fried steak, something I had as a kid. It was quite good, but my cardiologist would be smacking me around if he knew I was eating artery clogging food. If you have no allergies, and like Southern style food, it can be a treat. However, you better be ready to hit the treadmill at the gym to burn off those hefty fat grams. I would not have stopped here, but being a holiday, Sonny's Bar-B-Que in Cedar City was closed.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Richfield, Utah
“Good food great store”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stopped here while traveling through. This was a great choice because there is something for everyone on the menu and the gift shop is wonderful. I like to try a little of everything so I love it when restaurants offer sampler plates like Cracker Barrel does. Pancakes here are so fluffy and good with hot flavored syrups and fruit. Service was friendly and the manager came around to check on us. Our favorite part was the store. Here you will find a huge variety of unique candies, toys, home decor, jewelry and clothing. It was fun for our kids to be able to pick out a treat after dinner for the drive home.

• Visited March 2013