“Overpriced” 3 of 5 stars

Tooele, Utah
31 attraction reviews
“Overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Jumpin Jacks was just ok. Kids had a good time, but at $8 per kid it was overpriced. It was way too hot inside also.

Visited July 2013

Saint George, Utah, United States
“WORST PLACE we have ever been too, Don't waste your money!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Absolutely the WORST customer service I have EVER experienced! Do not waste your time or money, there are a few other places in town that are similar in costs that are top notch. Here is my experience, we booked a birthday party room and booked the jumpers. We informed the worker that a few of the children coming had allergies to some ingredients that were in the pizza. We told her we would buy the pizza plus extras for everyone at the party, except for the four children with the allergies. We asked the manager if we could bring a slice of homemade pizza for the young 4 children (all ages under 5 yrs). The manager talked rudely over me and said I need to force the children to eat pizza with a special crust and no cheese, that I am required to either buy the pizza from them or they have no pizza at all and can witness everyone else eat the normal reg pizza. For all the mothers out there with small children, "Can you explain to 4 kids under the age of 5, that they cannot eat anything because they are special?". This is completely unexceptionable and inexcusable. I will be calling the main office next week. HORRIBLE place and HORRIBLE rude managers! These people do Not care about your childrens safety all they care about is your money. Shame on you, Jumpin Jacks of St George, Utah!

Visited February 2013
9 attraction reviews
“Kids party service needs work, bouncing good.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Would recommend skipping the birthday/party services provided, but bounce away to your heart's content. We had a negative experience with the manager's professionalism regarding an online reservation where the children's needs(age's 3-14) were nearly met, but the accompanying adults were without food. Although cake and ice cream are allowed in other food or drinks are not. After paying an additional $50 on top of our initial $135 initial understanding we got our event squared away. We had to wait 30 minutes to check our guests in because of a poor check in process with multiple other customers, not in our group, distracting the manager away from our needs.
That being said the kids had fun bouncing which is why we went, but the added drama of the check in process & delays really ruined my experience. And I paid the bill.

St. George, Utah
8 attraction reviews
“Fun for kids but keep your eyes open”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

My 4 children ranging in age from 5-10 love going to Jumpin Jacks. I buy the punch pass card which makes it much more economical to go. I can get 15 visits for $49.99 plus it includes $10 worth of free food from the snack bar. They also have different deals online for families who are just visiting and coupons too. Make sure your children and any adults that are going wear socks. Even if you're not jumping. The inflatables seem to change every month or so which enables my kids to enjoy new ones each time we go. There is definitely a lack of staff or supervision, but I also believe that's my job as a parent. I should know where my children are. You definitely need to watch or at least have your kids check in with you every 10-15 minutes if you don't plan on jumping with them. The snack bar offers pizza, chips, candy, sodas and stuff like that. Days when school age kids are out of school gets crazy. The littler ones get knocked over easily when big kids run wild.

Visited March 2012
St. George, Utah
10 attraction reviews
“Family Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

This place is absolutely great. For kids and adults too! We never had this when I was a child and so I have a great time here with kids and grandkids.

Visited March 2012