“WORST PLACE we have ever been too, Don't waste your money!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 26 attractions in St. George
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers
Attraction Details
Saint George, Utah, United States
“WORST PLACE we have ever been too, Don't waste your money!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Absolutely the WORST customer service I have EVER experienced! Do not waste your time or money, there are a few other places in town that are similar in costs that are top notch. Here is my experience, we booked a birthday party room and booked the jumpers. We informed the worker that a few of the children coming had allergies to some ingredients that were in the pizza. We told her we would buy the pizza plus extras for everyone at the party, except for the four children with the allergies. We asked the manager if we could bring a slice of homemade pizza for the young 4 children (all ages under 5 yrs). The manager talked rudely over me and said I need to force the children to eat pizza with a special crust and no cheese, that I am required to either buy the pizza from them or they have no pizza at all and can witness everyone else eat the normal reg pizza. For all the mothers out there with small children, "Can you explain to 4 kids under the age of 5, that they cannot eat anything because they are special?". This is completely unexceptionable and inexcusable. I will be calling the main office next week. HORRIBLE place and HORRIBLE rude managers! These people do Not care about your childrens safety all they care about is your money. Shame on you, Jumpin Jacks of St George, Utah!

Visited February 2013

9 attraction reviews
“Kids party service needs work, bouncing good.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Would recommend skipping the birthday/party services provided, but bounce away to your heart's content. We had a negative experience with the manager's professionalism regarding an online reservation where the children's needs(age's 3-14) were nearly met, but the accompanying adults were without food. Although cake and ice cream are allowed in other food or drinks are not. After paying an additional $50 on top of our initial $135 initial understanding we got our event squared away. We had to wait 30 minutes to check our guests in because of a poor check in process with multiple other customers, not in our group, distracting the manager away from our needs.
That being said the kids had fun bouncing which is why we went, but the added drama of the check in process & delays really ruined my experience. And I paid the bill.

St. George, Utah
8 attraction reviews
“Fun for kids but keep your eyes open”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

My 4 children ranging in age from 5-10 love going to Jumpin Jacks. I buy the punch pass card which makes it much more economical to go. I can get 15 visits for $49.99 plus it includes $10 worth of free food from the snack bar. They also have different deals online for families who are just visiting and coupons too. Make sure your children and any adults that are going wear socks. Even if you're not jumping. The inflatables seem to change every month or so which enables my kids to enjoy new ones each time we go. There is definitely a lack of staff or supervision, but I also believe that's my job as a parent. I should know where my children are. You definitely need to watch or at least have your kids check in with you every 10-15 minutes if you don't plan on jumping with them. The snack bar offers pizza, chips, candy, sodas and stuff like that. Days when school age kids are out of school gets crazy. The littler ones get knocked over easily when big kids run wild.

Visited March 2012
St. George, Utah
10 attraction reviews
“Family Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

This place is absolutely great. For kids and adults too! We never had this when I was a child and so I have a great time here with kids and grandkids.

Visited March 2012
St George Ut
“Where's the safety and common sense? Can't believe parents put up with this”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

My 2 year old liked it, but that's where it comes to a screeching stop. It's $5 for a 2year old and if they are 7 and up it's $8 ($7.99) a child. Not worth it for the lack of quality. You can't really jump properly because they are not inflated all the way... most are less than 3/4 full. The air blowers are plugged in with long extension chords which the first 2 they have taped (the ones you can see from the door haha) and the rest are just thrown everywhere, laying on the floor... hope no kids trip on them or the mismatched tiles, and by mismatched I mean corners coming up, some were missing completely, and some were torn so there was an elevation difference. Some adults would even trip and kids would definitely trip. They are play mat floor tiles and have cut some sides of them and they aren't completely to the wall on the back slide by the sealed up looking garage door. They also are not properly connected so there are size-able humps in the floor everywhere. The safety is a joke. Supervision by staff is a joke too. The bouncy houses say on them attendant must be here all times and yet no one is there. They have no policy and are pretty spineless, hence a 4 year old girl running around in her little white underwear.. as a mom of a little girl, wow! I wasn't aware they had a pedophile alarm installed. Adults don't run around public places in their underwear, children shouldn't be subjected to it either. PARENTS, It is not cute to gamble with your child's well-being and safety. You think your chances are slim? Go tell that to a victims' parents. They thought that too. None of the staff I approached seemed to care. Not only is she vulnerable to a pedophile, since on top of her being in only underwear her mom was not watching her at all, she is vulnerable to getting some friction burns from slides, etc. There didn't feel like any air conditioning was in there, but if you get hot just stand near a bouncy house or slide or the obstacle course... there is plenty of air coming out of the walls and the plastic peeling off. Most of the steps on all the slides were being held on with duct tape and a prayer. It's sad to see because one day it's going to break and a child could fall on another on another and this whole chaos of injuries. But they don't care because as long as you can't sue them they won't change their equipment to be safe. On one of the back slides you go up to the top and you can actually touch the light, an average sized child could. When we went on the fairy tale themed one and my 2 year old 31lb daughter got on the inflatable step up into the castle it caved in and had to help her out of the hole. That is just ridiculous that a 31lb child can cave in an inflatable. The dragon on there has holes all over it and most of the equipment there honestly. I guess parents that can deal with crappy equipment for a non-matching higher price will return and put their kids in danger, but I won't. This place is all about not being sued and not being responsible for stolen shoes, yet no one stands up there by them to at least give you courtesy of your stuff not being stolen since it's by the door. We went to the front to ask a question and no one was there, there were 4 sets of families just standing there wanting to pay to get in and no one was there. I knocked on the employees only door and was greeted by very rude children (about age 10-12) saying WHAT! It's just amazing if they get returning customers. Take my post or leave it. I'm not a high salary person and don't have high expectations, but I expect at least a safe, clean environment for my child and other children and that was not it. You have less chances of your child getting hurt on playground equipment or climbing on your couch. It's a cute concept, but very poorly executed. It's like they tried to do as much as they had to to make it aesthetic to people who will put up with it, which is why I'm guessing you sign a quite detailed waiver not to sue them. Even they know it's dangerous.

And it's completely ridiculous to let adults in without kids? That's creepy. And I agree with another reviewer they should have a hand stamp system, especially since they let random adults in with no kids... because THAT isn't a bad sign. Just some common sense. I personally can't believe parents put up with this lack of safety, but I guess seeing the lack of parenting at Jumpin Jacks, the two voids match up. If you see the google reviews of this place, there are a couple pictures of torn up equipment.

Visited September 2011

Been to Jumpin Jacks? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Jumpin Jacks, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.