“Glad it was opened on Sunday, not much in St. George is” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #70 of 211 Restaurants in St. George
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
Atlanta, Georgia
“Glad it was opened on Sunday, not much in St. George is”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Enjoyed a nice dinner. We had fish tacos and fish and chips. Everything was prepared well and tasty. A variety of bar foods and ribs. Lots of TV sets making this a good sports bar. Our server was attentive and pleasant.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Fruit Heights, Utah
“Best Food in Vicinity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

This restaurant is almost right across the street from the Hilton Garden Inn, and we ate here for dinner the ight of our stay. Great menu (we had salads, as we were running the St George Half Marathon/5K race the next morning, but they had a very good selection), quick/good service, and we'd certainly eat here again.

Visited January 2013
St. George, Utah
“Not your usual St George eatery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

The only place in town I'm aware of that has the big screen tvs, good beer selection (hard alcohol, also) a big bar menu, steaks soups, and salads have always been fresh. The food is better than alot of places similar in Vegas and much better than that Buffalo chain. Only negative; the service is hit and miss.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Food was okay, drinks were bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

This is a sports bar/restaurant, and the wife and I went on a night when there wasn't a lot of sporting events that were of interest. Maybe it's good, because the t.v.'s that we were watching were not in HD, which just looks bad when you're used to watching it in high-def.

The server was competent, although she had this look of desperation every time she came to talk to us, as if she was just praying that everything was okay. I work as a server, so it was kind of amusing to me.

The food wasn't too bad. I had fish 'n' chips and the wife had chicken fettucini alfredo. I actually really liked the french fries. They were just regular steak fries, but they had a nice flavor.

We were both really disappointed in the alcohol. The wife and I both ordered flavored mojitos. I tried both and they just tasted like flavored soda water. They were horrible. My wife drank hers, but I sent mine back and got a Long Island Iced Tea instead. It looked really thin like they forgot to add coke or something. But at least it had booze in it, unlike the other one. I just expect the bartenders at a sports bar to be able to make good drinks. These were not. It was very disappointing.

I'm not in St. George too much, so I probably won't be back, but the food was decent, so maybe I will if there is a game I want to watch. Who knows?

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Excellent food and good variety. Service was pretty good. It is by noisy, but that's what you'd expect from a sports bar.