We originally stayed here 28 years ago and it was lovely. We stayed in the Rachel Room at the President Building of Seven Wives Inn for one night. This old Victorian building shows some wear, but also has some amazing architectural features, and the accommodations were fine: clean, quiet, comfortable bed, nice furnishings, Found breakfast a little disappointing, Was not what I expect of the B&B concept. The location is perfect, on a quiet, tree-lined street in the historic center of St. George. It was just a few blocks away of Ancestor Square and Main Street. Overall, it was still a lovely experience. Hopefully, I won't wait another 28 years to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Wives Inn is a professional establishment perfect for all travelers. Located in downtown St. George, the Inn consists of two large Victorian homes and a private cottage containing 13 different guest rooms. All rooms offer private baths, Cable TV, Gilchrist & Soames toiletries & a full gourmet breakfast. Wi-Fi available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Seven Wives Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Wives Inn
- Seven Wives Hotel St. George
- Seven Wives Inn St. George, Utah