My husband and I spent 3 days visiting family in St. George and we found this B&B to be very comfortable. Our room was spacious and clean, and the bed was made up and the bathroom resupplied each morning which is always appreciated. The bathroom was not built for tall people, but worked fine for our short stay. (We were told that our room was next on the list to be renovated.) This is a historic home and part of its charm is that many of the original features have been retained. It was exactly what we expected and each room is special in its own way.
We thought the breakfasts were plentiful and outstanding! We were given 3 options each day, and everything we had was delicious. I seriously loved the baked oatmeal with fresh berries but was only able to eat half of it. The yougurt parfait and egg souffle were delicious as well.
Do not miss dinner at the Painted Pony, which is a quick 5 minute walk. It's pricey but well worth it. The innkeeper Vanessa was friendly and a great resource for local restaurants and activities.
Overall we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Wives Inn is a professional establishment perfect for all travelers. Located in downtown St. George, the Inn consists of two large Victorian homes and a private cottage containing 13 different guest rooms. All rooms offer private baths, Cable TV, Gilchrist & Soames toiletries & a full gourmet breakfast. Wi-Fi available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Seven Wives Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Wives Inn
- Seven Wives Hotel St. George
- Seven Wives Inn St. George, Utah