We were in the Lucinda Room on the first floor. It was a very large room and nicely furnished. In addition to the bed it had a nice seating area. The bathroom was small and taking a shower in the tub was difficult. At the back of the house, the room doesn't have any view except fence.
When you arrive at the inn, you are given a menu for the following morning with three breakfast meal options. We really liked having the choice since we can both be somewhat finicky. We also had a choice of times to have breakfast. We appreciate this since many B & Bs have a fixed schedule. The breakfasts we had were very good.
The inn is located in a quiet residential area within walking distance of several locally owned restaurants.
Our only complaint would be that the owners didn't give us much information about the inn's facilities. We found the information in the notebook in the room but some information, such as the location of ice, would have been helpful from the start.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Wives Hotel St. George
- 7 Wives Inn
- Seven Wives Hotel
- Seven Wives Inn St. George, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Wives Inn is a professional establishment perfect for all travelers. Located in downtown St. George, the Inn consists of two large Victorian homes and a private cottage containing 13 different guest rooms. All rooms offer private baths, Cable TV, Gilchrist & Soames toiletries & a full gourmet breakfast. Wi-Fi available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Seven Wives Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.