We stayed three days in the Caroline room in the Presidential house next door to the main house. Very comfortable and beautifully decorated room with an extremely comfortable bed. The breakfast choices were very good, and there was enough flexibility in breakfast time to accommodate travelers dealing with time changes. The granola parfait is terrific. Vanessa is a wonderful hostess and innkeeper, and her assistant Jenny was very welcoming as well. We spent an afternoon and evening reading in the sitting room in the Presidential house, which was a wonderful way to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Wives Inn is a professional establishment perfect for all travelers. Located in downtown St. George, the Inn consists of two large Victorian homes and a private cottage containing 13 different guest rooms. All rooms offer private baths, Cable TV, Gilchrist & Soames toiletries & a full gourmet breakfast. Wi-Fi available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Seven Wives Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Wives Inn
- Seven Wives Hotel St. George
- Seven Wives Inn St. George, Utah