“Beautiful, quiet place” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
La Mesa, California
“Beautiful, quiet place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

We stayed three days in the Caroline room in the Presidential house next door to the main house. Very comfortable and beautifully decorated room with an extremely comfortable bed. The breakfast choices were very good, and there was enough flexibility in breakfast time to accommodate travelers dealing with time changes. The granola parfait is terrific. Vanessa is a wonderful hostess and innkeeper, and her assistant Jenny was very welcoming as well. We spent an afternoon and evening reading in the sitting room in the Presidential house, which was a wonderful way to relax.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Durham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

Great little B&B on a quiet residential street. We ordered our breakfasts each evening as required and both mornings they were gorgeous and freshly cooked.The room was "little house on the prairie"cute and very clean, great. We used this place as a base for the Zion NP, and it worked just perfectly for us.It was nice to return in the early evening after walking all day and have a swim in the small ,clean outdoor pool, perfect.We love this place and would love to return if we ever pass this way again.

Simi Valley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

Fantastic place. The rooms are comfortable and well kept. We loved the feel and there's enough history to this place to add to it's charm. Be sure to ask Brent & Vanessa about Brent's grandparents connection to the Inn. The food was delightful and we enjoyed chatting with Vanessa about their experiences with the Inn. My first time in a B&B and I'll definitely be back. These folks are doing it right.
Next time I'll try the Parfait. Hear it's fantastic.
Bruce & Linda
Simi Valley, CA

Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

The inn is located on a quiet side street in St George. It was a great place to unwind and relax. The inn and room was very clean and the breakfast was wonderful - I highly recommend the fruit and granola parfait! The granola is a homemade recipe of the innkeeper's grandmother and is awesome.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Riverside, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

We have stayed 2 times at the Seven Wives Inn. First time was 6 years ago and we stayed in the little cottage they have. This time we stayed in one of the rooms at the Presidents House which is on the same property right next door to the main house. My wife and I have enjoyed both visits. Food is excellent and the people running it are very nice. We are NOT B&B experts, we've only stayed in a few around the country but I think this place is a great deal. You're just off the main drag, so it's quiet and for what we paid, which didnt seem to be much more than we would at a name brand same ole-same ole - its a good deal. I'm a guy so for me I could sleep just about anywhere, but my wife thinks this place is cute. So therefore I think this place is cute too! :-)

Room Tip: They do have a pool, small but better than nothing. No fitness center. This is in an historical bui...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Escalante
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

This is the first time I have stayed at a Bed and Breakfast Inn and I was so happy. The room was so cute and the bed was to die for. I also loved breakfast. Vanessa was kind enough to take a picture of me because I am a scrapbooker and then later sent me a note and said she hoped I had been able to find enough pictures to scrapbook. I had. I loved this place, would recommend it to anyone and will stay there again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

I'd first heard about the Seven Wives Inn 14 years ago, and even though I travel to St. George frequently I'd never visited because I didn't consider myself a bed-&-breakfast person. If you don't, trust me when I say the Seven Wives Inn is different.

We stayed in the Ada cottage, which is detached from the rest of the property. It's the only room that accommodates pets, and it sits back from the street and is ultra-quiet. Just a little ambient noise, that's all. The cottage is clearly somewhere in its second century, but everything inside is modern. Bathroom is spacious, Wi-Fi is fast, and there's also a microwave and a mini-fridge. Vanessa, the innkeeper, acts as though she's been waiting her whole life to take care of you. Also, the Inn is a couple of blocks from the heart of downtown St. George. I can't say enough about this place.

Room Tip: (The Ada cottage is detached and thus probably the quietest room. It's also the only one that ta...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Seven Wives Inn? Share your experiences!