St George - overall a great hotel, we asked for and got a quiet room on the opposite side of the freeway.
The staff were friendly and helpful, and the room was clean and comfortable - had a restful sleep. The mini-fridge didn't have a freezer (for our cooler packs) - not a big deal. Nice beds and good quality TV with good channel selection.
There were a good variety of breakfast items, including scrambled eggs, sausage and hot oatmeal. Coffee was above average. All the presented items were fresh.
There is a small selection of food items available 24/7 by the front desk - good if you didn't want to leave the hotel for snacks.
Although the outdoor pool and spa looked great, it was windy and the noise from the freeway was a bit much, so we passed.
All in all, a pleasant stay and worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott offers clean comfortable rooms and excellent customer service. Great features such as deluxe continental breakfast, free high-speed internet, outdoor pool/spa/fitness center are just some of the reasons why guests choose Fairfield Inn. Earn points towards airline tickets, nights stay at a Marriott and other prizes when you sign up for Marriott rewards program. Nearby: Dixie College, LDS Temple, Lake Powell and Quail Creek State Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Marriott and Priceline so you can book your Fairfield Inn St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn St. George Hotel St. George
- Fairfield St. George
- St. George Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn St. George Utah