“Clean, Friendly, Good Price” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #21 of 42 hotels in St. George
Salt Lake City, UT
“Clean, Friendly, Good Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Nice place to stay. It was clean and in very good repair. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Check-in and check-out were very quick.

And all this was in addition to it being spring break for high school. Once we got there, we heard that it was spring break and the place was packed with families and kids. So the free break area was pretty full, but the staff did an amazing job of keeping everything stocked and cleaned up.

The pool was a little crowded because of all the kids, but it was understandable with it being spring break.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

84 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

After an AWFUL experience at another hotel, we called around a million places to see if there was anything else! Unfortunately, everywhere was booked....
When I called the Fairfield Inn the cute lady at the front desk (Rocky, Roxy? couldn't remember her name) was soooooo sweet to me! She said she had a cancelation and was able to get us into a room right away.
When we arrived, the room was spotless...
She had turned on the air for us so that it was cold, you could smell how clean it was, and everything was just perfect!
I LOVED this hotel and I would recommend it to ANYONE!
We were there for a dance competition at the convention center and it was so close to that and east to get to for us. It was also close to food, gas, and leisure activities.

Thank you Fairfield Inn!

Room Tip: Low level! Easier access!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Smithfield, utah
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This hotel is way too overpriced, our room smelled bad, the bed was uncomfortable, and they haven't updated anything since 1985, it appears. Stay away from this hotel if you are expecting better than a Motel 6.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
West Jordan, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

The Fairfield Inn in St. George, Utah is located very close to the Dixie Center, where I was working a conference over the weekend. The hotel is clean, the bed was comfortable, and of all the available pillows in the room, there was one that was the best I've ever had at a hotel. It was flat and firm, just like I like it. The only complaint is that the door into the toilet/tub area swung in and made it difficult to get into this little room by having to step behind the toilet. The breakfast was standard fare.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Sandy
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with my mom for a little vacation. I booked three nights. Mom has a hard time walking and I when I reserved a room I asked for one with easy access. They put us upstairs and far away from the elevator. I reserved a room with two beds and got a room with just one. I was not pleased. I spoke with the front desk clerk and he said they did get my requests, but they are not guaranteed. We did not sleep at all that night. The bed was hard as a rock. We wished to check out that morning. We were told we could, but I would have to pay for the full reservation. That night was the same thing. I even tried to sleep on the floor. At 3:00 a.m. we decided to leave. Not a good place to stay if you are traveling with someone with special physical needs. I had to fight with this place about not paying for the third night. The customer service was awful. I would never stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012
FFI_SG_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn St. George, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you so very much for taking the time to advise us of your recent experience at Fairfield Inn, St. George. I was pleased that you selected our hotel for your accommodations during your visit. However, I was very concerned to learn the problems you had with the staff and your requests not being met. I will speak with all the staff about the importance of customer service and fulfilling all requests to the best of our ability. We take pride in offering the best service in economy lodging and regret those occasions when we do not live up to our guests’ expectations. We always try to give our guests the comfort and security they deserve. Please accept my sincere apology for the difficulties you encountered. There is no excuse for such a lapse in service to have occurred.

It is by receiving comments such as yours that we are assisted in identifying products, services and individuals that require immediate attention. Your comments are very important and we truly appreciate you taking the time to posting on Trip Advisor.

Sincerely

MaKenzie Stubbs
Layton, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

I have not stayed here in years. They have improved the rooms a bunch which is nice. The double beds are not comfortable I hope the kings are better. They have an odd feature which my kids laughed at, the toilets don't flush easy it is a hard handle but one you apply lots of pressure it takes off like a rocket and I mean it shakes the entire bathroom floor. We were able to swim in the pool in January. Breakfast is simple which works since it is free. Overall good stay.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
San Diego, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Stopped on our way home from Salt Lake. Great night's stop. Nicely decorated and comfortable rooms. Good breakfast, but lacking in hot eggs and protein. Hard boiled eggs are not a good substitute. Dissatisfied with the end of the stay. We stay with Marriott properties because of the good service we usually receive. As we left, my wife slipped on a recently painted curb and sprained her ankle. While the desk staff kindly directed us to an urgent care center, we never heard back from Marriott corporate.

Room Tip: Krave frozen yogurt was great. Obviously popular with local college students. Fun place. Good sel...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn St. George? Share your experiences!