Stayed at this location which is outside of the destination that we wanted to be and that was visiting Zion Park, Snow Canyon and The Dinosaur Museum at Johnson's Farm.
Place was really convenient since it was right over the freeway and there was plenty of shopping (Outlets at Zion) and tons of restaurants.
Beds were really comfy except for housekeeping who knocked on the door around 8 to 9 am. I guess people start their day early over there. Best practice if you're on vacation, reminder to tell the front desk that you don't want Housekeeping knocking on your door, especially if you're a late sleeper.
Breakfast was really good. Pool both indoor and outdoor including the Jacuzzi was good. The indoor jacuzzi looked like a wave pool when the bubbles came on.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. George Hotel St. George
- Hampton Inn St. George Hotel
- Hampton Inn St George
- St George Hampton Inn
- St. George Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn St. George Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely remodeled hotel in the heart of St. George Utah. Now 100% Non-Smoking property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.