“Very Nice Hotel in St. George” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #6 of 42 hotels in St. George
Mountain Home
“Very Nice Hotel in St. George”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

They are remodeling the first floor, but they are just keeping up their standards. The room was very clean and well laid out. The bathroom was very nice. my wife really liked the sink area and tub/shower. Easy access with internet and great reception for it. The breakfast buffet was very good and plenty of choices. I loved the fresh cookies every time we came through the lobby. Hot tub was relaxing also.

Room Tip: It seemed that any room in the Hotel would be fine.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Taylor E, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn St. George, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Russell,
Thank you for your review of us here on trip advisor.
I am glad to hear that our renovations that were on the 1st floor at the time of your stay did not disrupt you or your party. We would love for you to come back and stay with us now that our renovations are done.

338 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Orem, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

The room was freshly remodeled and beautiful. Clean and everything where you expected it to be. Great rate too. Located close to several good restaurants and easy on/off of the freeway. Still it was quiet and I had no problems sleeping. I enjoy the balance of quality and value offered by Hampton Inns. I only stay in Hilton properties. I was on a diet, so I didn't try the breakfast, nor the restaurant nearest. Checkout was less than 1 minute--quickest ever!

Room Tip: Ask for the fourth floor. Those rooms have been recently remodeled.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Taylor E, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn St. George, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Ken,
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel with our recent renovations. We love having you here and look forward to you staying with us again in the near future!
Lehi, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Great place to stay! I stayed here for a business trip, but my family joined me after a couple of days. The room was clean, the pool had just been refinished and it was nice. The hot tub was huge and had plenty of room for quite a few people. When I went to the front desk, to grab a sack breakfast, they were out. One of the ladies asked specifically what I would like in it and she customized it just for me! I was very impressed with the overall experience.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to St. George. We love when families come and stay with us. I agree that one of the best things about our Hampton Inn is the fantastic breakfast, and the very helpful breakfast ladies! We hope to see you again shortly!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stayed here for a five day business trip in April 2012. This property is everything you have come to expect from Hampton Inns--free continental breakfast, free wi-fi and free parking. The pool area and workout room looked nice (although I didn't visit either). The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Great bathroom, desk, chair and bed. In room fridge was a nice touch. I do not recall the name of the front desk clerk but she could not have been any more helpful. She was very accommodating in helping me receive a large UPS delivery (exhibit stands, etc.) and in helping me leave it at the end of my stay for UPS pickup. The hotel location was excellent right off the interstate--usually not my first choice because of proximity to traffic noise but my room was quiet. Gas station/convenience store adjacent to property; plenty of sit down and fast food restaurants and shopping centers up and down the major thoroughfare--many within walking distance. I visited St. George on a business trip in 2008 (different employer) and stayed in a separate property near the convention center; it was nice but no comparison to this place. No question about where I'll stay on my next visit--Hampton Inn scores again!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Terry,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us here on Tripadvisor. We love having you stay with us and look forward to having you here again soon!
Park City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I made a reservation here on quick notice. The hotel was pretty full as there was a group in house, but the front desk agent was completely accommodating and had a great attitude (the phone was actually answered with cheery voice instead of drab). I appreciate great attitudes and customer service and the staff that I was in contact with for the 1 night I stayed there were great. I couldn't have been more impressed with my stay. The hotel is going the a much needed renovation, and from what I could see happening (lobby and in my room) it's going to look great.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
I am glad to hear that our front desk staff was able to be of service to you. I think we have some of the best front desk agents here at the Hampton Inn. Thank you as well for the feedback on our current renovations. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!
Green River, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Convenient! We travel through St. George at least once every year. This hotel is close to Interstate 80 as well as several good restaurants. The bedding was very clean and fresh. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Will stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
I would have to agree with you that our location is perfect with all the dining and shopping so nearby to our property. We love having you stay with us and hope that you can come stay with us again soon!
Herriman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I have stayed here before and I am never disappointed. It is right off the highway and has plenty of restaurants and shopping close by.
The service staff is always friendly and the rooms are what you would expect.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us recently and taking the time to review us here on Tripadvisor. We are glad that our helpful staff were able to assist you during your recent stay.

Been to Hampton Inn St. George? Share your experiences!