I'm a real fan of Hampton Inn. I've come to expect good service, comfort, and quality. Surprisingly, the Hampton in St. George, Utah, didn't make the grade last Friday night/Saturday morning.
The hotel is currently being renovated and staff clearly does everything possible to minimize any inconvenience. The problem, however, one that I would never have anticipated, arose at 5:00 AM when I climbed out of bed and into the shower. There was no hot water! By the time I finished my shower, the water temperature had risen to luke warm.
I informed the hotel clerk of my experience and he said he would "leave a note" regarding my complaint. He confided that he had difficulty brewing coffee, seemingly due to cold water. Beyond my unpleasant experience in a cold shower, I was also disappointed by the fact that nobody from the hotel contacted me to acknowledge my complaint. I'm not sure that management was ever informed.
This is not what I've come to expect from Hampton Inn.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. George Hotel St. George
- Hampton Inn St. George Hotel
- Hampton Inn St George
- St George Hampton Inn
- St. George Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn St. George Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely remodeled hotel in the heart of St. George Utah. Now 100% Non-Smoking property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.