Stayed here for a week while hiking in Zion.
The hotel is right off the freeway and everything you could want is nearby.
Staff was very friendly and professional.
Rooms are small and old needing to be updated.
Cleaning could be better although the bed was clean and comfortable.
Breakfast was good with many choices.
The pool and hot tub were clean although it looks like the ceiling has a mold issue.
They were doing renovations the week we were there so things are improving.
Snow Canyon State Park is close by and worth the visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely remodeled hotel in the heart of St. George Utah. Now 100% Non-Smoking property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Otel, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. George Hotel St. George
- St George Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn St. George Utah