“Great location for shopping & dining.” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #20 of 41 Hotels in St. George
“Great location for shopping & dining.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Front staff was friendly and the entrance was nice and looks remodeled. The hallways look worn but was pleased with the room furnishings which also appeared to be updated. Outlet shopping is a quick walk as well as some fast food restaurants. Across the street from a strip mall that has some restaurants for indoor dining.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Boulder City, Nv
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Well the crew and I had to do a trip up to St George because of a fire west of Veyo, UT
last week They drove and I had to head up in the Helicopter to check damage caused by the fire. By the time we got down to the hotel it was 10pm local time so all the restaurants were closed. But anyway. We checked in and went to our rooms not very memorable. The bed was hard and the tv was marginal on reception. The breakfast was bad, Warmed up frozen eggs and sausages, Waffles, cereal, coffee and yogurt.
The rooms are old and dirty and not worth the cost, but with the Company putting us up and not giving us a choice, that is why we stayed there. Would I stay here on my own dime? No.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere if you can. If you have to stay here try and get a first floor room interior. Less no...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Simi Valley
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I was very pleased with the accommodations at this hotel. Staff was polite and courteous, rooms were clean, beds comfortable, and rooms well ventilated. Breakfast was typical of this level of hotel but well supplied and maintained..

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

I booked online, I had stayed here about five years ago. We had a good experience. However this time when I went back I checked in around 11:00 pm. The man running the front desk was extremely rude. There was a problem with a booking and I asked him for advice or redirection to another hotel. He didn't help me at all. My question was ignored and I therefore decided to leave. I would not recommend this hotel due to the staff.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Been to Ramada St George? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada St George

Address: 1440 East St. George Boulevard, St. George, UT 84790
Location: United States > Utah > St. George
Ranked #20 of 41 Hotels in St. George
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada St George 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Ramada St George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn St. George Hotel St. George
Ramada St George St. George, Utah
St. George Ramada

If you own or manage Ramada St George, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.