Checked in, notice no towels, went to desk, told them there was a used wash cloth in tub, and no towels. Attendant gave towels...they felt like sand paper. We dressed and left for dinner, anticipating room to be cleaned while we were out. Got back and room untouched. My wife went to desk, told them she was not happy with the room, it was dirty. Attendant gave key to room next door, it was clean, so we moved. This room was awkward... it had tile on floor, no carpet, and there was no clock radio in the room. Used cell phone for alarm clock, not relying on wake up service. This was just a quick get-away overnight stay. Where we went to dinner was awesome! The hotel (motel) we will think twice before staying there again... first impression is everything and ours was not desirable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn-St George is a newly remodeled Hotel. We offer Free Wi-Fi, Deluxe continental breakfast and lots more! Close to Restaurants, Banks, Shopping center and most major attractions, it the best in its kind hotel in St George! Stay with us and take advantage of the great golf and tucahn packages that we offer. Located between the business and financial center of Accra and Ghana’s premier harbor city Tema, we will make your stay an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel St. George
- Americas Best Value Inn St. George, Utah