My wife and I stayed here as our base for Zion National Park. The park is almost an hour away, but we felt the shopping and restaurants of St. George made it worth the daily drive to and from the park. The Marriott TownePlace costs about what the other major hotel chains cost (and much less than what you would pay if you wanted to stay right outside the park), but you get a full suite, with a nice little kitchen. My wife and I appreciated the Jacuzzi tub after long days of hiking.
What impressed me about the hotel was the exceptionally friendly and helpful staff. We arrived at the hotel very early (11:00 a.m.) but they still managed to get us into a room. The staff was helpful with directions and recommendations for food and shopping. We accidentally left a camera battery and charger in the room, and the hotel found it and shipped it back to us, We will definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites St. George Hotel
- Towneplace Suites St. George Hotel St. George
- Towneplace Suites St George
- TownePlace Suites St. George Utah
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your TownePlace Suites St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.