“Great hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 42 Hotels in St. George
pueblo, United States
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

A very convenient location and the hotel was very clean, had a great staff . The room as very large lot and comfortable and very quiet. Had a great outdoor space for our dog. The breakfast spread was very good, had a lot of choices for all. This hotel has a little class for an affordable price, we always stay here when we are in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Hi Marsha E., Thank you for being our guest. I am so glad you and your pet enjoyed our hotel, amenities and service. I personally enjoy our location for the trails we are near and the quiet location. We appreicate your loyalty to us and we will always do whatever it takes to make each and every expereince a positive one. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you for sharing your experience wth us and other travelers.

Mercy Wright

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Room was very clean and well maintained. Very spacious. Our pet was welcomed without charge which is a bonus for us. Location was somewhat obscure however this was a bonus in the end because it was so quiet.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
Hello Keith S, thank you for being our guest, we appreicate your choice in allowing us to serve you and host your accommodations. Your time taken to share your experience is highly valued and appreciated. I agree that while our location is not exactly near the center of town, we do offer a more quiet experience and I also love the fact that we are directly near a walking/biking trail with a couple of directional varieties. You and your pet are always welcome here, we hope to welcome you back again soon. We will always do everything possble to merit the trust you have placed in La Quinta.
Northern California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

This La Quinta was less expensive than the Hampton Inn just down the street and was within a mile of several good restaurants. Cracker Barrel was about two blocks away. When I called on my cell phone to check on availability I was given a price of $109 total (AAA rate) but when we got there to check in I was given a total price of $115. I think the young women I spoke with on the phone was new as when we got there, another women seemed to answer all our questions when the first women couldn't. I feel this women needed better training and diffidently better skills when working with the public. The room was nice with a very comfortable bed. The bathroom lighting wasn't very bright although I guess that's a personal preference. This La Quinta only offered shampoo and soap. No hair conditioner or lotion. Breakfast was pretty ordinary but they did serve up some chopped fruit which was a nice touch. The packaged biscuits where in a warming oven but they were hard and cold as if they hadn't been out of the freezer very long. The best part of this La Quinta were the comfortable beds.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Bloom65, thank you for your feedback and for being our guest. We do have some new staff on desk and I have full confidence in their ability, knowledge and skills that with time and patience, they can and will shine as our brightest stars. I am sorry for the confusion regarding your rate, it appears the difference in rate was that your AAA rate was quoted on the phone but not calculated at check in. Im unsure if because the reservation was not booked at the time of your quote or was accidently defaulted at check in. Either way, we want to be sure you had your AAA rate. Please call us and we can verify you had the correct rate. I am glad you enjoyed the accommodations and we hope you will visit with us again.

Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I usually stay at more "upscale" hotel chains but we were on a road trip with our dog and the La Quinta was one of the few places I found that allowed dogs. I was very pleasantly surprised and found the rooms quite clean, well appointed, and comfortable. The grounds were very nice with an outdoor sitting area. I did not use the pool or eat breakfast, so can't speak to those. But I am a light sleeper and found the bed comfortable and the hotel reasonably quiet. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. If I was in St. George again I would definitely stay here and this experience has made me more likely to give La Quinta hotels a chance in the future.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the restaurant/pool side are quieter. Also, the first floor rooms are designated for...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you for your feedback and mainly, for being our guests! It is always wonderful to hear of the pleasant experiences had by guests. Your feedback is greatly appreciated because it speaks volumes of our product quality and service culture, which we take very seriously here so that you would have an enjoyable expereince while with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Willard, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

We stayed at the La Quinta in St. George, the week end of April 11, 2014. We were very happy with our room and service. The hotel is lovely and serves a nice breakfast. We especially enjoyed the pool , back fountain and patio area in the evening. It is close to I 15 even though it is on the south end of St. George and easy to find shopping and eating establishments. Our son and his family were traveling with a dog, their dog friendly room had an odor, I guess to be expected. All in all we really enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thank you for choosing La Quinta for your accommodations. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Regarding the odor in your son's room, i apologize it was not caught and treated prior to your arrival. I will address this with my head of housekeeping team. The other possibility is that because we deep clean all pet rooms, the carpet may have been shampooed and perhaps that was the odor. Either way, we have extremely high cleanliness standards and I am sorry your room was not ready as required. We hope you will visit again and allow us the opporunity to better serve you. Once again, thank you for choosing La Quinta and we hope to see you again soon.
Fort Collins, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I drive from CO to CA a lot, so I have dogs traveling with me. I usually stop at La Quinta in St. George when I stop. Their pet rooms are clean and the grounds are well groomed. There's a walking trail near the hotel and the surrounding area is beautiful. A great place to stay when driving through or staying in the area, especially if you have pets!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Hi 543gracey, thank you for being our guest. thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experience. I am delighted you found your stay here pleasant and clean and welcoming for you and your pet. We love the fact that we are near trails that leads you to beautiful scenery. We hope to see you again soon!
San Tan Valley, Arizona, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

We have stayed several times enroute from Canada to Phoenix area and return.
A very nice property, friendly courteous staff, good breakfast and the price is right.
Would be nice if the hotel could attract a nice mid range restaurant to the area however this does not deter our decision to stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you very much for sharing your expereince with us. I noticed you shared yorue xpereince with us last November. It is comforting to know your satisfaction was maintained and your experience just as enjoyable, from November to this recent stay. We would like to become more involved in acttracting a dining establishment near our hotel, and while we cannot force this to happen, we'd like to try to influence that decision. Hopefully we will find this opportunity soon. Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel, it is always a pleasure to welcome you back. We look forward to any future visits you are considering on your next stop over to Pheonix and home. Thank you for being our guests. Have a wonderful day! :)

Mercy Wright

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George? Share your experiences!