“La Quinta--a good experience” 5 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   91 East 2680 South, St. George, UT 84790   |
Ranked #5 of 42 Hotels in St. George

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I've stayed in several different motels in and near St George for years; Western Utah is a convenient overnight rest point in my frequent I-15 highway travels. La Quinta St George has become by far my first choice in St. George. I often have my two (well-behaved) dogs with me and this is a super clean, pet-friendly place to stay. Good location close to the highway, well trained staff, decent room amenities, surprisingly good breakfast and spotless pet relief areas. It's even got a bit of style and sophistication for a big roadway chain. I sent my non-pet-owning friends here when they were vacation in the nearby National Parks and they liked it too. St George hotels can get a bit pricey for what they offer because of proximity to the parks and other activities, but La Quinta is a solid value.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you very very much! Your review is wonderfully stated and speaks a true representation we have as a brand and franchise in St. George. I am thrilled to hear we we have won your loyalty, confidence and trust and I personally promise we will always do everything possible to merit the confidence, trust and your loyalty that you have shown us. Thank you for being our guest, most importantly, It iwll be a pleasure to welcome you and your pet back to town and as our guests! Thank you, once again!! :)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is a great and cheap hotel if you are traveling with your dog. They don't charge for pets. It is very clean. The people are very nice. This was our first time traveling with our dog so we did not know what to expect. But we had a great time and a great experience. We are planning on going back in Nov. Or Dec.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for sharing your experience while being our guest. We aim to ensure all guests enjoy their stay with us and are always looking for a return guest we can welcome back. I am glad to hear you found so many things about your experience here satisfactory. I personally enjoy seeing so many different kinds of dogs and occassional cats traveling with their owners. I have two of my own so I understand the importance of finding clean pet friendly accommodations. We hope to see you, your family and your pet(s) soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

This place was very clean and accommodating. Enjoyhed the peacefulness and the idea I could have breakfast for free. Great location in the mountains of St. George and we loved the shopping at the Zone outlet stores. Plus eating at Cracker Barrel was a treat for us.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Thank you for your feedback, and most importantly for being our guests! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and our convenient location to your preferred restaurant. We hope to see you again soon
Lehi, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We loved this place. Was very clean, bed was very comfy. Loved the pool and how close the restaurants were. The breakfast was good, had waffles so my hubby was happy. We would love to stay here again.

Room Tip: We got to peek at the bigger rooms with two beds. They are wonderful for larger families. The secon...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
I am glad you had an enjoyable experience! We hope to welcome you back again soon. Your satisfaction is our top priority and we hope to continue to amaze you wether its your 1st time or 20th time visiting with us.

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George? Share your experiences!