My wife and I stayed here recently for 2 nights to catch some shows at Tuacahn. We're no stranger to La Quintas, since we have 2 dogs, and pets always stay free.
One of our younger dogs is a barker, and the front desk got a lot of complaints since he was barking while we were out. The front desk staff left a voice mail for me letting me know, and I called them back between shows. They were very friendly about the situation, and I let them know that I would be back as soon as the shows were over. They were perfectly fine and understanding about it, which I was surprised about. A lot of places don't want you to leave your dogs unattended in the rooms period. Sorry to the other guests if you heard my dogs, but keep in mind - you are staying at a hotel that advertises their dog friendliness, and it's one thing if they're barking at 8:00PM and not at 2:00AM while you're trying to sleep.
The property was clean, and one of the nice La Quntas we've stayed at over the years. Definitely will be back next year - with a bark collar in hand.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites St. George
- La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George Hotel St. George
- La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George Hotel
- La Quinta St George
- St George La Quinta
- La Quinta St. George
- St. George La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George Utah
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.