“Spacious Rooms, Friendly Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Americas Best Value Inn Roosevelt/Ballard
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2203 East Highway 40, Roosevelt, UT 84066-9557   |
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Roosevelt
Bountiful, Utah
“Spacious Rooms, Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2007

Stayed at property on the 4th. They were sold out and could not give me a room, but took my number down and called me when they had a cancellation and provided a room for my stay. Staff was very friendly and rooms were nice. Especially liked the oversized rooms as I hate cramped spaces. Internet in the room was hardwired and very fast which was a nice relief after a lot of traveling lately where slow connections have made it hard to work. Hot tub and pool areas was clean and well maintained.

• Liked — Oversized Guest Room
  • Disliked — No problems
  • Stayed October 2004, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Odessa, TX
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2007

At a recent stay at this motel, I was treated rudely and possibly illegally, I have a physical handicap and on our first night there, I had an accident that led to the carpet being soiled. The next afternoon, my husband and I were met in the parking lot by the manager, He summoned us, in the presence of other guests, to the office but before we even reached the office, he demanded to know who had soiled the carpet. I was humiliated and embarrassed in front of these other people. I explained the nature of my physical handicap and offered to pay for the cleaning. We were informed that a $200 charge had already been added to our credit card (in actuality, it was charged to my brother's credit card which was used to reserve the room) and that we would have to leave the next morning. The manager had no sympathy or compassion for my situation. He simply said that type of behavior was not allowed and we would have to leave. He said it was all about the money. The motel was very satisfactory in every other way, but the treatment I received from the new management team was despicable.

• Liked — clean rooms
  • Disliked — the manager
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Travelers are raving about these Roosevelt hotels

Ljubljana, Slovenia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2007

My expectations weren't particularly high for this middle-of-the-dessert motel. Catching it in sight arriving from Vernal I thought my expectations were about to be justified as the building was funny looking, rather narrow (only one line of rooms) and somewhat barrack-like. However I was pleasantly surprised. The check-in was extremly friendly, personal and very efficient. The rooms were very spacious, spotlessly clean. The furniture is somewhat dated but kept in good condition. I really liked the bathroom window which is a rare feature in nowadays hotel design. I used the outdoor pool to cool down after a long day of hiking around Flaming Gorge. The pool was nice, it is just a bit unfortunately located right in the middle of the parking lot, so it got pretty noisy with all of the guests arriving, parking, unpacking ... All in all paying around 80 USD a night I was satisfied with my stay and would certainly recommend this hotel to oher travelers. After all there is not very much to choose from in either Vernal or Roosevelt.

• Liked — Spacious rooms, friendly staff attitude
  • Disliked — Location of the pool in the middle of the parking lot.
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Roosevelt/Ballard? Share your experiences!