“Excellant” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Tucson Az, United States
“Excellant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2014

We made this reservation from Salt Lake City in mid-morning. The hotel is not new but it is very clean and modern. The staff is very friendly and helpful to those that stay here. Though it is just off I-70, there was no sound coming from traffic.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

hh1008, Manager at BEST WESTERN Richfield Inn, responded to this review, September 13, 2014
Dear Valid Guest
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more
pleasant than the previous one.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
richfield, ut, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

Hotel was very clean and nice. The only draw backs are internet is very slow and weak. TV service was poor picture quality. Also breakfast was not good at all donuts were hard and tough to eat and hard boiled eggs had funny taste.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Van nuys, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

1- Towels are 80 percent worn out 2- got 10 dollars extra charge for second person. However, inquiry price online for one person or 2 person per room is the same. 3- Be prepare if you have pet, 15 dollars charge for pets.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

My name is Ishwar Chaudhari and I am the General Manager of Best Western Richfield inn. We sincerely apologies for our Guest for inconvient stay in our property, But even though we will sincerely take this complain and apologize for the guest.
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

I have never experienced such bad customer service staying at a hotel. I will never stay there again and I would not recommend it to anyone. The price they charge is too much for what you get out of the room. They charged us $30 extra for a late check out and would not refund any of it for checking out earlier than what we asked for. The owner was the one helping us and he was terribly rude and seemed too bothered to listen to the customer. I wish I would have read the reviews before we stayed there because it sounds like I am not the only customer that was treated badly. I have learned my lesson and I hope that this will help someone else.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Montrose, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

Great place to stay with a pet... just would have been nice to know if you had 2 small dogs you will get charged for the second one. Staff was super friendly and even asked if we needed any help loading our stuff as we departed at 5 a.m.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Las Vegas, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I was a bit disappointed in the cost, the overall cleanliness of the bathroom, and the fact that the air conditioning kept shutting off which didn't lead to a great night sleep. The staff was nice enough but not particularly helpful. The breakfast wasn't very good - it wasn't kept stocked or cleaned so the room was pretty messy from other people ahead of us. The location is good and I felt like it was safe, but overall it wasn't one of the better places I've stayed, though it certainly wasn't the worst. I'd say a bit below average. If they'd fix the AC, clean the bathrooms better, and restock the breakfast or at least clean during the time it's served, it would be a whole lot better.

Room Tip: Ask in advance for a first floor room - the stairs are a killer.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Greenwood, NE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I want everyone to know that I have never been treated so well as to when I stayed at the Best Western in Richfield, Utah. I have several disabilities and the management went out of their way to take care of me even though I had no reservation and they had no advance notice of my needs. Each person on the staff that I delt with was beyond nice and the amount of care that was put into running the hotel overall was amazing. I was not the only customer getting excellent treatment. If you are ever in Richfield--stay at the Best Western!!

Room Tip: Just call the manager and let him know what your needs are.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
pleasant than the previous one.

Been to BEST WESTERN Richfield Inn? Share your experiences!