“DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Phoenix, Arizona
“DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

We stayed here at this Best Western location because of the convenience on the road on our way home to Phoenix. This hotel is so poorly run. Management does not have communications skills.... nor do they know how to be helpful. I left my phone charger in the room. I know for 100% sure I left it there. I called them within 6 hrs of checking out and I was given the run around. They told me to call back that evening. After several days of phone calls and them being so vague I gave up. They do not have actual maids that clean the rooms... they have the desk clerk, pool boy and janitor. They do not have a lost and found dept. They will not answer any of your questions. I know I left my phone charger in the room when I checked out.... yet they refuse to mail it back to me... I told them I would pay the expense of mailing. Do not stay at this hotel!!! It is run by inept, inconsiderate, rude people.

Room Tip: After staying here.... I found out several people had complained about bed bugs. Stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
ishwar67, Owner at BEST WESTERN Richfield Inn, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
My name is Ishwar Chaudhari and I am the General Manager of Best Western Richfield inn. We sincerely apologies for our Guest for inconvient stay in our property, But even though we will sincerely take this complain and apologize for the guest.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Vacaville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Right off the freeway, easy to get to, yet quiet!! Great King Bed, spacious room.Plenty of outlets for phones and stuff. Quiet refrigerator, comfortable bed. Indoor pool and spa. NICE, Nice place to stay. We'd stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Valid Guest
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

We enjoyed this motel from the minute we walked in. The front desk attendant was a commedian, very helpful, and very efficient. The rooms we rented were nice sized and spotless, the bathrooms were very clean, the grounds well kept, and the beds comfortable. The continental breakfast wasn't fancy but was adequate. This is a great place to stay for the traveler passing through and a great price as well.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

We checked in around 2am ready to sleep. My son climbed into bed and was getting settled in when he decided he was hot and pushed the sheets down. He noticed a stain and asked what it was. It was a very large blood stain in the middle of the bed. When i approached the front desk staff, he asked if i would like a set of sheets to change the bed. Instead i demanded a clean room. When I spoke with the manager in the morning, he didn't even offer an apology until we began harping on the fact that it was completely unsanitay.

• Stayed July 2012
Foothill Ranch, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

The hotel was very nice. It was clean and very comfortable. I loved the property. The service was very nice. The breakfast was perfect. I would love to stay here again

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

Although the hotel is nice the service there is terrible. We have never been treated so poorly and I have stayed at a wide variety of hotels. We booked our reservations through priceline and were shunned because of it. The reservation was for 2 rooms with room for 2 adults in each room. They only gave us one queen bed in each room and there was not enough room for everyone in our group. They spoke rudely to us when we asked about it and wanted to charge us extra for double beds. We just wanted an explanation and to figure out a compromise, but we were yelled at and they never apologized for any inconvenience. Later when we asked for blankets for the folks that had to sleep on the floor they would only give us one extra blanket per room. The customer is never right here. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Room Tip: Do not stay here they are rude.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Sandy, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

First of all, I saw no bed bugs and had clean sheets. The shower head was a little weird, but it worked fine. There is no desk in the room, but the table works well as a desk. The staff was accommodating and friendly and the breakfast was fine. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
pleasant than the previous one.

Been to BEST WESTERN Richfield Inn? Share your experiences!