“Far exceeded our expectations! ” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Titusville, Florida
“Far exceeded our expectations! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Most of our family chose this hotel to stay at while attending my father-in-law's funeral. We usually stay at Hilton properties and this Comfort Inn was actually better than some Hiltons I've stayed at.
We stayed five nights and I can't say enough good things about the staff.
The room was very spacious and had a refrigerator and a microwave. We had a king size bed and a desk. There is also a chair in the corner.
The breakfast was better than most that I have you eaten at an all inclusive hotel. I had never seen an automatic Pancake maker like they have. All you had to do was push one button and two dollar sized pancakes came out. They also had the all too familiar waffle makers, fresh scrambled eggs, sausage and bacon. The biscuits and gravy were amazing. They have a full time breakfast attendance and the food is always there.
The pool and hot tub was wonderful. The pool is heated and the entire facility is enclosed. They even let us stay past the closing time one night because they realized we had all been to a funeral that morning.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
guestservicesut072, General Manager at Comfort Inn Richfield, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Spacecoach Walt,

Thank you so much for chosen to stay with us and for review our hotel. I am so glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations during your recent stay with us.

We look forward to your next stay

gm.ut072@choicehotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Newhall, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent hotel with warm breakfast. Good night sleep. Great staff. Room very clean. Easy check in and check out! Convenient parking. Elevator services all looks. Carpet in public areas needs attention.

Room Tip: Great break on a long road trip LA to Denver
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will be using this information to make improvements. I would like you to know we will be installing new carpet around the end of this year.

Thank you for staying with us.

Windsor, CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

Booked this hotel on our return from a cruise in Long Beach CA. It was about half way between Long Beach and our little town in Northern Colorado. I did check the reviews before booking and they were all pretty good. I must say the person at the desk was very friendly and helpful. When we arrived at the hotel we were greeted with a smile and a gift bag of goodies. I am a rewards member. The room was very clean and we loved the big bathroom. Room was quite and big. Breakfast the next day was great and the lady was in the breakfast room making sure all the items were available. She was wiping down tables and checking everything. Very friendly and nice to talk with. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling thru.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Kyliesmeme2,

Your feedback is very important to us as we use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

We hope to see you on your next trip

Elgin, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2014

Stayed one night in double queen room. Arrived a bit late (around 915pm). There was no one at the front desk and no way to locate or alert staff that I was waiting there. Another person arrived shortly after and we both waited. Finally I called the hotel from my cell phone and got someone to come to check us in.

Rooms were clean, average size and layout - nothing fancy. Bathroom was a bit cramped. Really enjoyed the free breakfast - above average food quality and variety of options.

Pros:
- quality free breakfast
- clean
- friendly staff
- indoor pool

Cons:
- possibly understaffed? (no one at front desk when we arrived, no one at the front desk when we were checking out, and pool was supposed to open at 9am but still had cover on at 10am)
- shower had VERY low ceiling and did not have curved curtain rod (as stated in hotel literature) so felt incredibly small
- parking lot in terrible shape (needs repaving and re-striping) and was quite full (hard to find spot near building

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
guestservicesut072, Manager at Comfort Inn Richfield, responded to this review, October 14, 2014
Dear Value Guest,

Please except my apologize for your unpleasant stay, I would like to know what date you stayed with us, so that I can correct the problems that occured during your stay. Just so you are aware I have staff covering the front desk 24/7 and if they had to step away they are to post a sign with a phone and have a bell on the desk to let guests know. I would like you to know that this behavior is unexceptable for for this hotel. I hope you will consider staying with us again, so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Thank you for providing us with your feedback about your stay.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2014

Hotel was full of ATV club members who ride all day and if they party they do it somewhere else because we did not have any loud noises to keep us up.

You may need to hold your nose as you go into the lobby, the entry way has a unpleasant odor but it did not seem to be in the lobby itself.

Enjoyed the breakfast, real eggs, not microwaved .

Room Tip: Make an early reservation because they do fill up
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
guestservicesut072, General Manager at Comfort Inn Richfield, responded to this review, September 18, 2014
Dear OldWoodCarver,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your review. I am not sure what odor there was or is but I will have that corrected today.

We look forward to your stay with us.

Boulder City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

This is about the fourth time we have stayed at this particular hotel. It has always been a great stay.

This time the General Manager, Chris G., was on duty when I arrived early in the day. She did a wonderful job of finding me a room with my requirements right away so I could relax and enjoy the rest of the day. Now, that is superb customer service! Kudos to Comfort Inn on having Chris as the general manager - I'm sure she will instill her customer service attitude in her staff.

We will keep using this Inn because of the location and especially the good accomodations and service.

Room Tip: Have stayed in several different rooms - all good. Liked the indoor swimming pool and fitness room...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
guestservicesut072, Manager at Comfort Inn Richfield, responded to this review, August 31, 2014
Dear Tucan0,

We would like to thank you for your recent review of our hotel, I would like to say thank you for your kind comments. I will be using your comments and reviews to continue to train and make improvements with our staff and to our hotel. We have a lot of new things happening this year with our hotel and we hope it will make our guest experience more enjoyable.
We look forward to your next stay with us.

Comfort Inn, Richfield
Rancho Palos Verdes, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

My family and I are driving cross country and wanted a hotel near the freeway. My son reviewed all the ratings for the hotels and felt that the reasons were good and the price was less than the other hotels off this exit. The hotel was clean, help was friendly and room was spacious. Our room looked like it might have at one point had a couch. Since we didn't get inuntil 3 30 am, we opted for sleep over breakfast.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
guestservicesut072, General Manager at Comfort Inn Richfield, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear RPVtravelmore,

Thank you for taking to time to review our hotel. Your comments are very important to us as we will be sharing them with our staff, so that we can continue to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guest. We hope to see you again on your next through Utah.

435-893-0119

Been to Comfort Inn Richfield? Share your experiences!