“Great stopover on a long journey” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 13 hotels in Richfield
Santa Barbara, California
“Great stopover on a long journey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Stopped at this hotel...mostly because it is a good stopping point on a long journey to some ski locations, and I was forced by a blizzard to extend my stay for an unknown period of time. Being in a small town, with little to do and caught in a blizzard - no one's idea of a good time , right ?! Well, the staff ( especially the General Manger, Scott ) was so friendly, caring and accommodating that I simply had to write a stellar review. The hotel has all the usual amenities of a roadside business facility ( Wi-Fi, desk space, decent sized rooms, good lighting, hot breakfast and pleasant atmosphere). Plus, they made every effort they could to make my stay productive and useful, especially oonsidering the conditions and that I was traveling for both a bit of fun combined with some necessary business/work to accomplish while on the road. All in all, a positive experience and a delightful find for any future travel. I definitely recommend this place as a great stopover while in this area, which has some lovely tourist attractions, as well.

Room Tip: Avoid adjoining rooms (unless you are friends/family), as noise travels between them. They also tak...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

111 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Enterprise, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

We would like to personally thank the Comfort Inn for the customer service and help they provided helping us. Our Moving truck broke down, and they were short on rooms and we needed extra time waiting for a replacement truck to arrive. The manager went out of his way to allow us to stay, offered to let us use his car, and made some crucial phone calls for us. We were very impressed with Hotel and its staff.

Room Tip: Rooms are Clean, Comfortable Mattress, Great staff and customer service.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

My famiy and I had a wonderful experience at the Comfort Inn in Richfield. We didn't expect much but our stay was outstanding. The pool was clean and well maintained. The service was outstanding and you could tell it was managed well. I would stay there again!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Ogden, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I recently went down to Richfield for a family thing and stayed at the Comfort Inn. I was really impressed at the friendly service we recieved when we arrived. Our rooms were were larger then I thought and the beds were great. I was really impressed with the hotel in general. We also recieved breakfast with our stay, it was a really nice touch when you're traveling on a budget. Thank you to the manager and staff for a wonderful "Home away from home"

Room Tip: Talk to Scott the Manager
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Stayed one night on our way across the country with the cat. The manager (?) was super nice and got us right into our room (we were dead tired). Breakfast was fine, nothing special, although the waffle maker is a nice touch. Pool was clean and the room was surprisingly large.

Room Tip: we stayed on the first floor (because of the pet) and it was a little noisy, but nothing terrible. s...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
St. George, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn in Richfield, UT. The hotel was immaculate, the staff friendly and helpful, and the rooms were large with extremely comfortable beds. The manager went out of his way to ensure my stay was enjoyable. I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends, family, or anyone just passing through looking for a great place to stay.

Room Tip: The King business suite is amazing!!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Klamath Falls, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Rooms and entire hotel were pristine. Also animal friendly, and then some.
My German Shepherd learned how to open the door and escaped into the crowded breakfast time when everyone is checking out...well, to make a long story short... Scott, the manager, came and helped me to wrangle my straying dogs, and as I was getting my suitcase to go...here comes Scott down the hall with a plate of breakfast and a glass of milk.
He did not want me to miss breakfast because of my dogs and my deep embarrassment. We could all learn good attitude and what real customer service means.
He allowed his humanity and good business sense to show and I deeply appreciate it. I am shouting it to the heavens!

Room Tip: The area of Utah here is God's country. The people are just as good, I appreciate the kindness a...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Been to Comfort Inn Richfield? Share your experiences!