“Worst Days Inn Ever!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Worst Days Inn Ever!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

This was the worst Days Inn I have ever stayed at. I travel frequently for work and stay at Days Inn often. This trip was for a weekend get away with my husband, and the first night was terrible. There was still a door in the room that adjoined the room next door. The people next to us were fighting in a foreign language until 1AM. They were back up at 6AM fighting again. There were doors slamming from 6AM on. At 8AM a motorcycle rally started in the parking lot. There were several motorcycles and a ton of people. They were loud, and continually revving their engines until about 9:45 when they cleared out. The room was abysmal. There was blood and toothpaste on the walls, and mold in the shower. The toilets made strange noises when they flushed and I wondered if it was going to blow up! I will never stay at this location again, and may not stay at any location again depending on how they handle this. I wrote a letter to their customer care, so I guess we will see.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Ridgecrest, California, Usa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

We always stay at this Days Inn because we are well taken care of. Our dog is welcome and there is a great park across the street for dog-walking! It is a quiet inn and the people there are so helpful for all our needs. Sam remembers us from each visit and makes us feel at home!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Pleasant Grove
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

The room was comfortable. The place seems to be more run down each time I come. The hot tub was not working last time. This time it was full of cold water. Last time the breakfast was so bad I didn't want to ever stay again, but the hot breakfast advertised ended up being scrambled eggs that came out in about 15 minutes. I am looking for another place to stay next trip. The back door that had never malfunctioned before last stay is still not working and keeps guests from having a secure feeling.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Pacific Grove
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Booked my hotel through Days Inn and should have been told GPS would take me 4 miles away. staff slow. Arrived late so went to nearby store and called hotel to find out if room had microwave. Receptionist didn't even know if room had it. Staff should know what anemities room has.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Richfield? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Richfield

Address: 333 North Main/I-70, I-70 & US 89, Richfield, UT 84701
Location: United States > Utah > Richfield
Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Richfield 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Richfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Richfield Days Inn
Days Inn Richfield Utah

If you own or manage Days Inn Richfield, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.