“A sure find!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
“A sure find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Wonderful food and fantastic service. I was pleasantly surprised!! As good as any LA restaurant. I will definitely return if I'm ever passing through again!

• Visited August 2013

Lehi, Utah, United States
“Best of Sevier county”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Great food in a great little town. You wouldn't expect a restaurant this good in such an out of the way little town.

• Visited June 2013
Marysvale, Utah, United States
“Fantastic!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This place is great! First of all, it doesn't matter what kind of soup they have, get it to start off your meal. You will not be disappointed. I would then suggest after your meal (which will be great), to order the Bread Pudding, it's the best I've ever had. The atmosphere is very nice and Clark and his staff will make you feel very welcome. Great place!

• Visited April 2013
Ogden, Utah
“Hidden Gem!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

In Richfield for bball. Wanted to have a high quality local dinner. Wow! Started off by pulling up to charming old Main Street building. Greeted by friendly employees. Menu had great variety. Based on other reviews we ordered a prime rib dinner, and the chicken cordon blue. Started with an impressive salad. Their ranch dressing is a house special. So tasty. Warm bread-yum. Then came our entrees. Incredible, I could cut my prime rib with a fork. Perfectly seasoned. Homemade mashed potatoes fabulous. My husband really enjoyed his chicken too. He had their homemade seasoned French fries. I couldn't stop stealing them, they were addictive. Let me add even their fresh brewed ice tea was first rate. Sadly we had no room for dessert. Praying someday we plass through here again because it is one of the most delicious dinners out I've every had. Home style high end all the way.

Gunnison, Utah
“Best around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

The Sagebrush Grill is truly the best place to eat in Sevier or Sanpete county.
The owner knows what he is doing based on experience he gained out of state. I'm glad he chose to move back to the area, because it's so nice to have a great place to eat.
It's almost an hour drive from our house, but worth it.
They have a good variety on their menu which is prepared excellently.
The music is good and the place is clean.
We took our relatives that are from Phoenix and eat out a lot. He ordered a steak. After dinner he asked to talk to the owner, who gladly came to our table. He told him he orders a lot of steaks in the Phoenix area and he likes them rare, but is not always satisfied. He told the owner that he "nailed it".

Visited September 2012