“A great place to stay with a welcoming staff” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
San Diego, California
“A great place to stay with a welcoming staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2010

We stayed here while traveling between San Diego and Breckenridge. The hotel was easy to find and looks new. the front desk staff was friendly and very accomodating when we arrived and asked for a grounf floor room. The rooms had comfortable beds and flat screen TVs. The bathrooms were spacious. I was surprised how upscale the room fixtures were. The breakfast had something for everyone. Our experience was nothing but positive. I recommend staying here to anyone.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2010

We are traveling through from Jackson Hole to Bryce Canyon and booked here for the night. The area is filled with motels and not the best options. This place is brand-new and great! The decor is modern and new. The staff is friendly. Super comfy beds, pillows, nice bathrooms, amenities, flat screens--even the artwork in the room is great. When we do another random road trip, I will definitely search for a Holiday Inn Express. Feels like an upscale Marriott. We are so pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Colorado Springs
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2010

I would recommend this hotel to all. It is a brand new Holiday Inn Express with outstanding rooms and service.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Pembrokeshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2010

After riding 300 plus miles on a motorcycle my wife and I were looking for a one night stopover before moving on to Springdale.We had not made a reservation so called in to hotel to check price and room availability.The two front desk receptionists were extremely helpful on my arrival and we were both glad that we had chosen this hotel over others in the location

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Erie, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2010

I loved this hotel. I stayed here for one night after a short jaunt through the beauteous Capitol Reef, Escalante, and Bryce Canyon regions of UT. I originally chose it because the hotel allowed dogs (for a fee), and I was glad I did!. Clean, brand new, tastefully decorated rooms. Quiet. Excellent breakfast. I highly recommend HI Express!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Orange, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2010

This hotel was easily accessed from the 15 Fwy, close by but not too close, so it was quiet. The staff was friendly and helpful. Since our room didn't have a microwave they offered to rent us one for $5 per night or heat our dinner in their office microwave, which I thought was very nice. We decided to have dinner at the family restaurant at the end of their driveway, which turned out to be a good choice. The whole hotel was decorated in browns & blues and felt more like a Marriott than a Holiday Inn. The showerhead was the best we experienced on our 6 week trip and they even had a choice of pillows which I always appreciate. The breakfast area was very large and bright and included cinnamon rolls and boiled eggs in addition to the usual fare of cereal, yogurt, etc. There was also fresh bacon and biscuits. Unfortunately, the scrambled eggs were awful, tasted like powdered eggs, but were hardly missed. Even the bananas were perfect, not rotten or green. We stayed on a Friday night and used a coupon from a travel magazine that we had picked up at a visitor's center. This saved us $25 a night making this a great deal!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Farmington, NM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2010

While I usually stay at HI Expresses when I can, I have had mixed experiences. When I checked in I was greeted warmly by the hotel staff. I was cold from a hard day on the Motorcylce and wished I would have gotten the clerks name, she was wonderful and super friendly. When I got into my room, it was very clean and well appointed. I slept great! I cannot say enough good things about my stay and this propery, I will stay here anytime I get to Richfield, UT. Thanks for the GREAT service and hospitality!

• Stayed May 2010

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richfield? Share your experiences!