After a long day of driving we came in pretty late to this place. It turned out to be a welcome relief, almost an oasis, as we had terrific service, a perfect room, and a great night of rest.
Check-in was quick, friendly and professional.
The larger than average room was in great shape, very clean, and looked to be fairly new. The room was very quiet, and at night we could get it dark and very cool, so we slept amazingly well. We were in the back of the building and had a view of the road, but I think you can get a pretty good view if you are in a room in the front of the building. I think. We were there to sleep, eat and get back on the road, so the view we had was fine.
There was a laundromat in the building, so after a week on the road, we did laundry there without any issues.
There was free internet, but it was slow.
Breakfast in the morning was very good and had a variety of food items. I was fascinated with the pancake maker. You press a button and out pops a pancake about a minute later. The batter pouring and cooking all happens within the machine. There were also several different kinds of juice to choose from, fruit, breads and I think eggs.
A really great stay and one I would highly recommend. I would look forward to another stay here if my road passed through this part of UT again.
(I love how you can read the last three reviews and feel like you are reading three people's perspective on the same weekend and the inter-relationship between the three of them - kids, parents, barking dog : )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new in 2009, the Holiday Inn Express in Richfield, Utah is the newest and most modern hotel in Central Utah. Our guests will enjoy breathtaking views of the red rocked landscape, majestic mountains, and Sevier Valley. Conveniently located off I-70, our contemporary designed property is minutes from Sevier Valley Center, Snow College Richfield Campus, Blackhawk Arena, Sevier Valley Medical Center, and the I-15 junction. You will experience luxurious accommodations and a plethora of amenities such as a complimentary signature breakfast buffet featuring a variety of hot items, indoor pool and whirlpool, business center, fitness room, meeting space, wired and wireless, high-speed Internet access. Outdoor enthusiasts will fully appreciate our close proximity to Fish Lake, Fremont Indian State Park, and Capitol Reef National Park while experiencing a wide variety of recreational activities such as hiking, biking, fishing, ATV expeditions, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, and ice fishing. We are centrally located between Salt Lake City and the breathtaking regions of Zion s National Park, Bryce Canyon, Arches National Park, Canyonland s National Park, Brianhead Ski Resort, Lake Powell, and the Grand Canyon. We are confident that your stay in Richfield will be a memorable experience and you ll have mountains of fun, so Stay Smart! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Richfield
- Holiday Inn Express Richfield
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Richfield Utah