“Business Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Richfield

Super 8 Richfield
You added Super 8 Richfield to your Saves list
Super 8 Richfield
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1377 North Main Street, I-70 Ext 40 to Main St, Richfield, UT 84701-1865   |
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Richfield
SLC
“Business Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

I have stayed at this facility 5 times this spring while working in Richfield. Each stay was for 2 rooms, one for me and one for an employee. We had tried 4 other hotels before settling on this one. We chose this one because of the price point, cleanliness, the fridge and microwave, and the adequate breakfast offerings.
We have one more stay planned to finish the project we are working on.
I recommend this facility as a clean adequate place to stay, Vipul the manager, it attentive and proud of his facility and does his utmost to please the guests.
Jim H @ Midwest Electric

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Arvada, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Very good front office service. Clerk was very helpful in finding a good local restaurant.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Orem, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

I travel to Richfield Utah very often for work. I've stayed at many of the local hotels in the same pricepoint. The most important thing for me is a quit place and a comfortable bed to sleep on. Their beds are not supper hard and not to soft.I found their beds are the most comfortable for me. I also like having the mini-fridge and microwave in the room. I will continue to stay here when I come to town.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Moreno Valley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

i like to stay here for the clean rooms i get the quietness and comfortable atmosphere there the rate is good for the room the breakfast is ok . the management staff is very helpful and nice especially vipul.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
super8richfieldut, Manager at Super 8 Richfield, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
We really appreciate you taking the time to help us improve the hotel, to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We strive to make your stay pleasurable as possible. We take each comment to heart and do everything possible to perfect our flaws.
Bakersfield, California, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

We have stayed here on numerous occasions traveling thru to and From CA to CO. Beds were new this trip and much more comfortable. Clean rooms and quiet. ''breakfast was continental style and the batter was on the thin side for waffles but for the price good.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Hampton, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012 via mobile

I arrived at 10pm (no reservation) after driving through from Frisco, Co. Was met with a friendly reception and check-in was fast and easy.

Room was clean, bed was comfortable and I slept solidly. I was in a non-smoking room on the second floor and it was very quiet. I counted 8 other cars in the lot.

Breakfast was continental, and as expected. All in all, a really good stopover at a family run Motel.

• Stayed February 2012
Provo, Utah
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

Not too good, not too bad. A little run-down, but OK in a pinch. Breakfast was skimpy and stale--took one look at it and went next door to Arby's. You get what you pay for. Next time I will pay a little more and stay at one of the other numerous good value places in town. My reservation got doubled and the night clerk wanted to charge me for the second unused room. I asked him to correct it and he said it was my problem and to deal with it myself. The reservation office referred me back to the motel. Fortunately the morning clerk reluctantly corrected it without my having to dispute it with the credit card company.

Room Tip: Look for another place. Stay here if there is no other choice.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo

Been to Super 8 Richfield? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Richfield

Address: 1377 North Main Street, I-70 Ext 40 to Main St, Richfield, UT 84701-1865
Location: United States > Utah > Richfield
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Wheelchair access
#4 Business Hotel in Richfield
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Richfield 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Richfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Richfield
Richfield Super Eight
Richfield Super 8
Super 8 Richfield Utah

If you own or manage Super 8 Richfield, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.