Not bad, but not outstanding. Rooms were good, but a little dated. Clean though.
There are no elevators, so if you can't take the stairs, be sure to ask for a ground floor room.
We were there on a Sunday night & a lot of the local restaurants were closed. The mall was within walking distance & there were 2 decent name-brand restaurants open.
Breakfast was nothing exceptional although ok. Maybe we've just been on the road too long!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aside from a great location - close to I-15, the Provo Towne Centre Mall, and many choices of eating establishments - The La Quinta Inn Provo Town Center offers outstanding amenities and beautiful, comfortable rooms. Each spacious guest room is equipped with free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, hair dryer, refrigerator, and much more. The hotel offers a refreshing outdoor pool (seasonal), convenient onsite fitness center, as well as two meeting rooms for up to 170 guests at La Quinta Inn Provo Town Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Provo Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Provo Town Hotel Provo
- La Quinta Provo
- Provo La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Provo Town Center Utah