My family and I just returned from 4 nights at the Provo La Quinta. Next time I would try another hotel.
The good: conveniently located near fwy and mall. Under $100 great deal. Outdoor pool. Breakfast was a nice selection of warm items (eggs, waffles, toast). Room came with a fridge and microwave. Plenty of parking.
The bad: our stupid room keys reset every single day!!! It was super annoying. At times we would return late at night, park at the back near our room and be locked out of the hotel. Having to walk pregnant with a toddler and your arms full of stuff totally was upsetting. The only other thing was that the bathroom was really really small. It wouldn't have been so bad if the door swung out but you had to squeeze to get the door shut to access the shower. Oh and we were on the first floor but there aren't any elevators there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aside from a great location - close to I-15, the Provo Towne Centre Mall, and many choices of eating establishments - The La Quinta Inn Provo Town Center offers outstanding amenities and beautiful, comfortable rooms. Each spacious guest room is equipped with free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, hair dryer, refrigerator, and much more. The hotel offers a refreshing outdoor pool (seasonal), convenient onsite fitness center, as well as two meeting rooms for up to 170 guests at La Quinta Inn Provo Town Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Provo Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Provo Town Hotel Provo
- La Quinta Provo
- Provo La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Provo Town Center Utah