Average hotel, great location. It's average La Quinta, which still is pretty nice. Especially if on a budget.
I've stayed here three different times and was satisfied each time. Close to the mall, or any other kind of shopping you could want to find in south Provo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aside from a great location - close to I-15, the Provo Towne Centre Mall, and many choices of eating establishments - The La Quinta Inn Provo Town Center offers outstanding amenities and beautiful, comfortable rooms. Each spacious guest room is equipped with free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, hair dryer, refrigerator, and much more. The hotel offers a refreshing outdoor pool (seasonal), convenient onsite fitness center, as well as two meeting rooms for up to 170 guests at La Quinta Inn Provo Town Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Provo Town Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Provo Town Hotel Provo
- La Quinta Provo
- Provo La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Provo Town Center Utah