“Average” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Fillmore, Utah
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We stayed in room 204 the end of October. The TV was old (not a flat screen) and the remote did not work. The room was a little cool so I turned up the heater. It worked well. The blanket was thin and short. I felt like I was pulling on it all night to cover my shoulders. The pillows were fine. The towels were some of the best I've had in a hotel...actually looked at the brand to consider ordering some for my home. The shower head was high on the wall...important to us since my husband is 6'8". The breakfast was standard, folded eggs with cheese melted inside, bacon, waffles, beagles (no cream cheese or butter that I could see) toast and pastry's. Apple & orange juice. Fruit was bananas or apples and the normal hot and three choices of cold ceral. Our room had two beds...pretty sure they were full size beds, not queen. They were average...I've slept on worse at a Hilton in St. George. Tried to call in to fix the bill...they charged my credit card which we used to hold the room and also charged our debt card that we used the next morning at check out. Stayed on the phone for 10 minutes while I typed this review and NEVER got a live person. Just got the recording over and over about all the service reps being busy.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

laquintaprovo, Webmaster at La Quinta Inn Provo Town Center, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the La Quinta Inn Provo Town Center during your recent visit to our area.

Upon receipt of your review, the following steps were taken:

• Maintenance was informed of your report of not working Remote and Blanket to look into the matter and see to any necessary replacement or repair.

• I am glad that you found towel in the room assign to you the best.

I hope that the next time you are in our area you will once again choose to stay at the La Quinta Inn Provo Town Center. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We had a very nice experience at this La Quinta. When we checked in, we found that the bathtub was not draining properly, and Mgr Adam immediately had us moved to the room next door, which was just fine. We were very comfortable, and breakfast was good.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Beds were decent and breakfast was good. Great location near I-15. Ruby River in the same complex made a great diner option. Awesome area for our dig to run. Hotel was full. Great to see the economy returning. Will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012
Jemez Pueblo NM
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

We checked in here on a weekday after a long day of travel. We were disappointed to find that this is a really old property and shows lots of hard use.
We were surprised to discover this 2-story hotel does NOT have an elevator. Really now.
When we entered our room, we de coded to clean up before dinner. The bathroom is so small only one person can get in there at a time. Also the sink drains very slowly and we left with a sink full of dirty water.
After dinner I wanted to check my email and the hotel wifi would not connect to the Internet. I called the front desk three times to complain but the service was never up all night.
I would not stay here again and my recommendation is to stay anywhere else.

• Stayed September 2012
laquintaprovo, Webmaster at La Quinta Inn Provo Town Center, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing La Quinta Inn Provo Town Center for your recent stay in our area.

Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated. We are sorry for the bad experience you had. Upon receipt of your review, the following actions were taken:

• Maintenance was informed of the problems you experienced and instructed to see to the necessary repairs and replacements.
• Maintenance was informed of the problems you experienced with WiFi and instructed to see to the necessary repairs and replacements.
• The front desk agent received additional training in the courteous, helpful manner in which our valued guests are to be treated.

I hope that the next time you visit our area; you will once again choose to stay at La Quinta Inn Provo Town Center. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager
Layton, UT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

For an older property, it is well maintained and clean. I bid and "won" the room on Priceline for $48 per night. Everything was fine, but would have liked their breakfast buffet to include syrup for my waffle, and they didn't have any yogurt options.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn Provo Town Center? Share your experiences!