“needed to improved” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Motel Provo BYU Orem

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Motel Provo BYU Orem to your Saves list
Super 8 Motel Provo BYU Orem
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1555 North Canyon Road, I-15 exit 272 Univ Parkway, Provo, UT 84604   |
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Provo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Rolling Hills Estates, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rajit welcome me last night very warmly and provided an excellent service. I come here very often because the staff at this hotel are friendly and helpful and Sam Malalage the manager is hard working and very pleasant person and his wife Shani also very professional and very helpful and knowledgeable I was so impressed with Rajit recommendation because he checked me into a very nice remodel led room and a new breakfast room is very elegant and nutritious. It is my favorite place I always get accommodation in this place when I visit Provo, and is very practical for my businesses.
Sincerely, Sinisha Kostich

Room Tip: bring more family and friends
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Without exception, this was the WORST motel experience I have ever had. I have stayed in plenty of economy hotels to know the super 8 in provo is a one of a kind disaster. Filthy filthy filthy!!! I stepped into my room and it took 30 seconds to realize I was in a room that I'm sure would not pass a health inspection. I felt bug bites on my ankles!!!!!!!!! I WOULD RATHER PITCH A TENT IN A PARKING LOT THAN SPEND 10 MINUTES IN THAT ROOM!!!

• Stayed August 2014

Been to Super 8 Motel Provo BYU Orem? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Motel Provo BYU Orem

Address: 1555 North Canyon Road, I-15 exit 272 Univ Parkway, Provo, UT 84604
Location: United States > Utah > Wasatch Range > Provo
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Motel Provo BYU Orem 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Motel Provo BYU Orem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel Provo Byu Orem Hotel Provo
Super 8 Provo
Super Eight Provo
Provo Super Eight
Provo Super 8
Super 8 Motel Provo BYU Orem Utah

If you own or manage Super 8 Motel Provo BYU Orem, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.