“The breakfast was great .And we appreciated the delivered...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Motel Provo BYU Orem

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Motel Provo BYU Orem to your Saves list
Super 8 Motel Provo BYU Orem
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1555 North Canyon Road, I-15 exit 272 Univ Parkway, Provo, UT 84604   |
Ranked #11 of 20 hotels in Provo

367 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Bellevue, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I had stayed here several years ago with my wife and kids. At the time it was nice to have a pool and included breakfast. This will be my last stay here until Super 8 does some remodeling. The carpets are very worn, the walls need new paint, the whole place needs to be freshened up. Even the hallways had a funny smell.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

wonderful...wonderful..wonderful... me & my family love this motel. motels looks little old but well maintained, breakfast was really good & my kids love the waffles .Shani & Sam went extra miles and make our stay a memorable one. Thank You Super 8 ...we will be back again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Bryanna V, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Motel Provo BYU Orem, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Dear Anne,

We thank you for your kind words. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Sam and Shani are great assets to the property and the company as a whole. They do their very best to accommodate guest needs. We are glad you will be returning with us. Please call our front desk at (801)374-6020, to book your next stay.

Bryanna
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

My family loved our stay at the Super 8 in Provo. My kids loved the pool. The staff are friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good. It is close to BYU and Lavell Edwards Stadium. Great value for money.

• Stayed January 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

First and foremost, we thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are pleased to hear your family had a great time during their stay here. We hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next vacation!

Bryanna
Provo, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I stayed January 17th and 18th, with plans to also stay the following weekend, to do some intensive writing. I was looking for inexpensive lodging but my already low expectations were set too high for this place. 1) Ice machines broken 2) guest computer in front lobby broken 3) hot tub broken 4) pool filthy 5) internet spotty and unreliable 6) Bedding smelly and filthy 7) Matress caved in. 8) Neighbors across the hall very noisy with filthy language untill 1:00 am. 9) breakfast stale and terrible 10) hallways and common areas poorly lit and filthy. 11) managment sarcastic, smirking and unhelpful. On the morning of checkout I discovered 3 insect bites on my body which I immediatly recognized from my work as a public health nurse as bedbug bites. It was almost impossible to access the matress to check it as it was in a makeshift encasement and would have had to be disassembled to be properly inspected for infestation. I had a written confirmation which indicated my room charge would be $47.00 plus $5.00 tax per night. On the morning of check out there was no one at the front desk. It was 1 1/2 hours untill a young man arrived, appologizing that he had overslept. My receipt said the rooms would be charged at $68.00 a night. I disputed this and showed my printed confirmation. The staff took it from me, refused to return it to me and said they would "take care of it". I disputed this and the dark, surly manager smiled and said he did not need my business. The next day the charge appeared on my account- $68.00 a night. Beware! Beware! Beware! I have never experienced anything like this. I was robbed!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Been to Super 8 Motel Provo BYU Orem? Share your experiences!