“The room was fine, except for the walls falling apart. The...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Motel Provo BYU Orem

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Motel Provo BYU Orem to your Saves list
Super 8 Motel Provo BYU Orem
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1555 North Canyon Road, I-15 exit 272 Univ Parkway, Provo, UT 84604   |
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Provo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Maryville, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I was referred to this hotel when my hotel of choice messed up their bookings and had no rooms available for my 3 night stay in Provo, and they were kind enough to find me a room and pay for my entire stay. Here are the pros and cons:

Pros: close ( walking distance) to BYU stadium, and fast food. Plenty of parking. Non smoking throughout. Great historical photos and yearbooks from BYU in front desk area.

Cons: run down, old fashioned decor. Cheap thin towels. Never replaced or added more shampoo ( not enough for 2 people for 3 days). One morning at breakfast I got 2 apples, 2 4-oz yogurts, and 2 cinnamon rolls to take to the room for husband and I. Kitchen lady told me I couldn't have that much food. really???

I am not generally picky if the place is clean but I don't think I'd stay here again unless I didn't have a choice.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
sam m, General Manager at Super 8 Motel Provo BYU Orem, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
Hello Kelshman,

Firstly, I'd like to thank you for taking the time in leaving us a review. Also, thank you for appreciating the BYU memorabilia throughout the property. -- We truly apologize for not being able to provide you with an enjoyable stay. Please know the concerns listed above have been properly addressed to our housekeeping department and our maintenance.
Auburn
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

One light bulb was burnt out, had to return SEVERAL times to the desk to get the keys to work, the hot tub was closed. That is the bad. The good was the room was good and clean, the swimming pool was just the right temperature and clean, the staff was friendly and seemed sympathetic to the key problem even though I had to go back several times.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

sam m, Manager at Super 8 Motel Provo BYU Orem, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Hello Rex S

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We apologize for those inconveniences, please know that this has been forwarded to maintenance. Also, sorry for the hot tub. It has been and will most likely remain closed until further notice. However like you mentioned, our pool is heated and up and running. Rex, thank you very much for your time.
We truly hope to see you again!

Been to Super 8 Motel Provo BYU Orem? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Motel Provo BYU Orem

Address: 1555 North Canyon Road, I-15 exit 272 Univ Parkway, Provo, UT 84604
Location: United States > Utah > Wasatch Range > Provo
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Motel Provo BYU Orem 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Motel Provo BYU Orem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel Provo Byu Orem Hotel Provo
Super 8 Provo
Super Eight Provo
Provo Super Eight
Provo Super 8
Super 8 Motel Provo BYU Orem Utah

If you own or manage Super 8 Motel Provo BYU Orem, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

;