“It's really gross” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Little Suites Provo

Save Saved
You added Little Suites Provo to your Saves list
Little Suites Provo
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1380 South University Avenue, Provo, UT 84601 (Formerly Knights Inn Provo)   |
Ranked #16 of 20 hotels in Provo
Portland, Oregon
“It's really gross”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

The parking lot in the back looked like a dumping ground for trash. The room reeked of cigarettes and disinfectant. I was afraid to touch the bed. I don't usually stay in the nicer hotels but this was more than I could do.
I got a refund and went elsewhere.

Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

24 people have reviewed this hotel

1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

The service from the lady at the frot was aweful. When I arrived she had a major attitude on her. I told her I work at a hotel as well, she shrugged and gave menu key. The door was broken so shetold me I would have to have them open my door for our whole stay! I put my foot down and said I demanded they move me rooms! She put me in a room next to people who were obviously doing drugs. Our bed looked like the type if you put your hand under the pillow a needle was going to stick you. Never stay here!!!

• Stayed May 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I stayed in Knight's Inn 8-12-13, room 118, what a dump. Paint peeling off walls, mildew odor, refrigerator door bent, shower was a joke. I used a cup to rinse, as this provided more water than shower head. Tub filled with water above the ankle, as the main nozzle kept filling the tub. Did I mention the ants? There are two Wi-Fi hook-ups, neither could connect us to Internet during our stay. As Chief Joseph might have said, I will sleep at Knight's Inn, no more, forever.
It's so bad I took photos! I drove 365 miles home to give this rating.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

We booked two rooms here for three nights for a family function but could only stand two. Fortunately we were refunded for the third night, but would have left anyway. Rooms were fairly clean but didn't smell clean and had a patchwork remodeling job. The bed area was dramatically painted and draped (but outlets for only one bedside lamp and clock) but the rest of the large room was crumbling with age, with dirty carpet and thrift shop furniture and lighting was very dim, even with all available lights on. Worse, this is the first time ever we have seen a hotel or motel room with NO CLOSET! (Room 113)--not even a rod to hang clothes on. My dad had no place to hang his suit. The temperature outside was in the high 90s and as luck would have it, the pool was closed for repairs (and looked like it had been for more than one summer.) The college age staff tried very hard but every time we had a question they had to try and locate the manager via cell phone, not Lways successfully, and we just gave up.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Bozeman, Montana, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here after a long day of driving. Staff was reasonably friendly and bed seemed clean but the room smelled of mold and we couldn't sleep because some sort of water pump came on and off every 5 seconds (literally). We realized what the sound was the next morning during a "Russian roulette" shower in which the water would get scalding hot every 5 seconds which was unbearable. Breakfast was mediocre...hard boiled eggs, frozen waffles, biscuits, cold cereal and bad OJ and coffee. If you're on a budget and just need a few hours' sleep, the bed was comfortable but don't bother with a shower....at least not on the 2nd floor.

• Stayed May 2013
San Antonio, TX
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

We got into Provo late one night and wanted a room just to sleep in for a few hours. The clerk in the front was very friendly and said she was going to give us one of the newly renovated rooms. Well, if our room was newly renovated, then I would have hated to see the old ones. The room was bearable. The sheets seems to be clean and the beds were old but still somewhat firm. The bathroom was actually the best part. The shower worked great and it was clean and it did seem to be newly renovated. Overall, the room was big, but the furniture and amenities were certainly old and outdated. I would stay here again if I absolutely had to, but I think I would rather be in a Motel 6 (and that's saying a lot).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
West Covina, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

Clerk admitted that the lobby stunk because she "burnt something." The room adjoined the lobby - it was old and the furnishings/fittings were beat up. That would have been tolerable but the room stunk - not only the burnt smell like the lobby but a nasty midew odor too - unbearable. There were no other rooms and the clerk cheerfully refused a refund - "we don't give refunds." I left after 20 mins and drove on. Really awful room, awful business, uncaring and indifferent staff. Worst motel I've been to in years! Credit card dispute filed

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Been to Little Suites Provo? Share your experiences!