“You get what you pay for .....” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Little Suites Provo

You added Little Suites Provo to your Saves list
Little Suites Provo
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1380 South University Avenue, Provo, UT 84601 (Formerly Knights Inn Provo)   |
Ranked #15 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Bluffdale, UT
“You get what you pay for .....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

Our recent trip brought us through Provo, UT. We checked in, while the staff was nice the room was shady at best. Run down, beds were very uncomfortable. Each room has a lot of space but its not well maintained at all. Taking a shower is like shock therapy with major temperature changes going from hot to cold. Their breakfast left a lot to be desired as well.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011 via mobile

Although the girls at the counter were friendly and the linen and towels were clean, everything else was absolutely rundown and the place was scary. The room was very big but with old and damaged furniture, stains on the carpet and dangerous broken electric wirering on the lamps. The talkative drunkard on the first floor and other suspicious guests made me feel so unconfortable and unsafe, that i decided to move to the sleep in just the opposite side of the street way after midnight.

• Stayed June 2011
Provo, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

Beware! Registered child sex offender by the name of Arthur Greene lives at this hotel. We recognized him from the WatchDog website. My family and I checked in and found him to be a little creepy. We then went on the website to ensure that we were not in a offender hotel, but sure enough, there he was on both the National Registry, Utah's registry and Watchdog. We immediately checked out with no problems, but we were very scared of this place and its undesirable tenants/guests from the get go. I beleive the owners know that they have a child sex offender living there because he gave us the impression that he has been living there for quite a while after a brief conversation with him. Please for your children's sake, check out sex offenders registry prior to booking at a hotel and keep your children away from this hotel. Check the Utah Registry, National Registry or Watchdog registry. Better safe than fear the unknown. Imagine that they let sex offenders live where the business is known to have children residing for any duration of time. Stay away!

Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
SLC
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2010

This hotel is scary and ghetto. My room stunk, and there was hair in my toilet when I arrived. The shower head was low and really old. I asked for one bed and recited two, it had a couch and a chair with a foot stool. I used the foot stool for one minute and two legs fell off of it. I figured it was already broken. The t.v was bulky and i it was fuzzy even after i tried tightening the wires. The bed was comfortable, along with the other furniture. It had the oldest fridge i probably have ever seen, and a really small stove that was yellow (looked like it was originally white). I was nervous to stay here, worried about my car all night. The guy at the front counter hardly spoke English, don't judge this hotel by its lobby! Air conditioner worked decently. I wouldn't;t recommend this hotel if you can spare 25 dollars more go across the street to the Sleep Inn, its much nicer! You get what you pay for if you stay here, its not that bad but it is old and kinda creepy outside. This hotel could probably sleep five people comfortably. It's a big room but its not nice. I would recommend it for people on a budget our large families needing a lot of room. The mall is right out the back door which is nice, and a gas station is right in front of it. If you stay here, hide anything in your car that would get someones attention lock your doors, dont go out after too late. It's cheap,it was only sixty one dollars a night. I hope I helped you make a decision.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Idaho
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2008

The worst hotel I ever stayed in. The maids don't clean rooms are filthy. Building is falling apart. They say they are renovating but the should tear it down and start over.

• Stayed May 2008, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
uk
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2006

please drive on by if you want a restful night. booked a down stairs room because partner is disabled and has difficulty with stairs. what a mistake. resident above continually stomped across floor running water on and off from mid night until 7.30 am when they went out. sounded like doing weekly wash.no use complaining to staff who were very pleasant. motel was also clean but go up street to travelodge or similar if you want nights sleep. seems like dossers stop here. only redeeming factor as far as i was concerned was proximity of sizzlers.

• Liked — near sizzler
  • Disliked — noise
  • Tips/Secrets — avoid
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Provo Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2006

Ok it was cheap but not that cheap. My now wife booked me there for a week as we were on a long distance courtship. I had stayed other places in the Provo area before. She suprised me and paid for a week. It was so bad I left after 2 days. The sheets had holes in them and there was blood on them. I killed a couple of black widow spiders in a corner of the room and the shower and towel was awful. I am not a 4 star hotel person and stay in lots of Motel 6's and other inexpensive chains but this took the cake. When I decided to leave they would not refund any of the weeks stay my wife paid for. Even though we offerd to pay 2 days at the daily rate they still basically said take a hike. It was so bad I did to anouther hotel. At least it was clean and was far better then the 9. Plus the price was the same.

DO NOT STAY HERE UNLESS YOU LIKE A DIRTY DUMP. The only good things you can say about the place is the rooms are large and you get lots of channels on the 15 year old tv's

• Stayed October 2005

Been to Little Suites Provo? Share your experiences!