“Old, Clean, A/C worked room quiet and faced the river” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Old, Clean, A/C worked room quiet and faced the river”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

The place sits off the main street. We didn't spend much time in our room because we were attending a family history conference all day at BYU. Our room was old, but it was clean, the A/C worked, it faced the river and it was quiet. Also, close to BYU.

The breakfast we wished had scrambled eggs and omelets to go along with sausage, potatoes and waffles. Also, a variety of summer fruit would of been nice as well. Can improve on their breakfast.

Room Tip: Face the river and make sure your A/C works if you go in the summer.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Lindsey M, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Provo River, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking a moment to comment on your recent stay at the Baymont Inn and suites Provo. Your comments are important it helps us to continue to provide the best care possible to all our guest by knowing what we can improve on. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

Jill Mower
Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Albuquerque, NM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Had a great stay, they are converting from a Best Western so there is some construction. No guides in the rooms and no fitness center, but this seems to be reflected in the price as they seem cheaper than others places in the area.

Never tried to pool, but had a great stay, no problems with the wifi in my room on the first floor.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Lindsey M, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Provo River, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Ralthor,
Thank you for writing a review on The Baymont Inn and Suites Provo! We're glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that everything was to your satisfaction. We are very pleased to announce that since your stay we have completed the fitness room and have all new signage threw out the building. We hope you will be able to enjoy the new fitness room during your future stay.
Happy Travels,
Jill Mower
Front Office Manager
Portland, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

I have to say first that the staff is amazing! My unit had some problems that were dealt with quickly. I was housed on the 2nd floor and needed help with my bags, and they were there to help immediately. LOVE the location...peaceful, picturesque, close to good eateries. Room was generally nice, new linens and carpet. But, what was with the nasty stains on the brown throw for the bed? What with the horrible stains at the foot of the bed on quit nice carpeting? Both made my skin crawl. The throw was replaced with a clean one, but why wasn't that done when the room was prepared for a new client? I was told there was a fitness center, but it wasn't completed for use until the day I left, I think. No frigs available the entire 4 night stay. True, the staff refrigerated my things, but that was a bother for them, and inconvient for me. Promises of frigs was being made to everyone. (To be fair, I think it was due to the change from BW). I passed on breakfast due to everything but one item being carbs. The WiFi was not usable except for 1 of 5 attempts from the back corner of my room. I gave up and went to the lobby to use the business computers, with chairs far too low for the counter, btw. I would love to book again, but these issues have to be addressed.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Provo River? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Provo River

Address: 2230 North University Pkwy, Provo, UT 84604
Location: United States > Utah > Wasatch Range > Provo
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Provo
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Provo River 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Provo River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn & Suites Provo River Utah

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Provo River, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.