“Its An Ok Place” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Provo, Utah
“Its An Ok Place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

All my friends love this place. For me it is just ok, i rather have authentic mexican food else where. They only have pinto and black beans. They are too fast in the line and dont listen to customer requests, they just rush through to the next customer. I heard the pork salad is the best menu item.

Visited October 2012

73% Recommend
Ferron, Utah
“My friend brought me a salad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

It was a pork barbacoa, at least I think that's the name. It was so full of flavor! I really like all the items they put in their salad. Black beans, lettuce, a freshly made tortilla underneath! Just wonderful flavor!

Visited October 2012
Provo, Utah
“Great Food, Bad Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Cafe Rio is delicious but I would not recommend going to this one. For the few times that I've been to this one the service there is not up to par. I came in for a To Go order & the two To Go girls, who were just standing there with nothing to do, let me stand there for 5 minutes. Finally one of them told me that the cashier on the line would help me. So I went & stood at the other register where the cashier, instead of asking me what I had & let me pay for it, waited for the man coming down the line & checked him out before me. I felt very disregarded & that my business didn't matter. I love Cafe Rio but I would recommend going up to the Orem location. I live in Provo & drive the extra few miles to the Orem store.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Utah
“Always Wonderful Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

One of my favorite Mexican restaurants. Fixed just how you like it. This place is always busy, but just go. The atmosphere is fun. The service is always great. Clean. It's reasonable priced, plenty of food, and they have great horchata.

Visited December 2011
Washington
“Fresh, delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

This is fast food at its best. The made to order meals are superb and the chicken tortilla soup fabulous.

Visited September 2012