“Good but not great” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Late Night, Reservations
Provo
“Good but not great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

This was a fun place. Love the different food. The atmosphere was a little bit formal. But the staff seemed genuine. Pricey. Nice for a special occasion. But not every day type of place for me.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“If your'e hungry this is the place!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Fun environment. Great balance of fresh salad bar and meat selections. This is a fun place to go with friends and family to celebrate and eat lots of delicious food. We've been to several Brazilian Grill type restaurants and this is our favorite. The wait times to get can get very long on Weekends or Holidays so call ahead and make a reservation. We've always had a great time when we eat here. They always ask us if there is something more we would like to see at our table and go out of their way to make us feel at home and happy.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Forgotten”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

IF you want a better service I would recomend drive a few extra miles (35 if necessary) or choose another restaturant

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
New Mexico
“Carnivore Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

We (husband, wife, 13 & 14 year old boys) went here for lunch right when they opened at 11am. It was a Saturday. We were seated immediately and then headed for the large salad bar. I was worried about my picky 14 year old not eating anything, but once his shrimp skewer showed up there was no stopping him. They were also having a seafood special so he also loved the salmon. I have never heard him "moan" (Mmmm this is SO good!) about how good something was until that day. One would have thought he was on the Food Network. We all feasted on the different meats and we all had our favorites. The grilled pineapple and the BBQ chicken were my favorites. The service was wonderful. By the time we left an hour later, there were people waiting in line. I would suggest getting there early and definitely make reservations for the evenings several weeks in advance.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Noblesville, Indiana
“SOO not a company to work for!!.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I am sharing my Tucano's experience as a server, not a guest! Your experience will be good, the food is decent, and it is delivered at a relatively cheap price. The reason this is the case is that they make their server's work as kitchen prep for $2.13 an hour and then force them to give away 60% of their tips to 3 other positions in the restaurant so they only have to pay those people $2.13 an hour as well. This being said, I would totally eat there, if I hadn't worked there and found out their governing factor was their money, not mine. A company survives by the hard work of their employees, and in doing so, should realize that the people they employ can make or break them, depending on how they are treated!! I realized this last weekend when the owner, who was washing dishes(as all the dish staff has quit) was screaming at a kitchen guy trying to wash his pans(saying they should be washed beforehand because the dishwasher was only a sanitizer!) This seriously made me wonder, because they have obviously tried so hard to be cost-effective. So I just never went back, and maybe neither should you!!!

• Visited March 2014