“No Catholics should eat here” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Brazilian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Late Night, Reservations
Orem, Utah
“No Catholics should eat here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I have broken 5 of the deadly sins in this restaurant and I'm going back for 6 and 7. Seriously, you may go to hell for how much meat you can eat in one sitting here, but it'll be worth it. We'll be hellmates!

Visited January 2012

“Meat fest!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

You can get plenty of good things to eat just from their buffet line. The meats coming around to your table is a great way to try lots of things. Most of us tend to overload on the meat a bit when there! Their limeade drink is delicous.
The only thing I would stay away from is the chicken hearts---I had nothing to compare them too, but don't intend to ever try one again. Nasty!

Visited January 2012
Springville, Utah
“Meat all around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I will never get tired of this place! The garlic sirloin is incredibly good, and lately they've been serving salmon which is AMAZING. I asked for extra and they gave me the whole fish! I'm trying to come up with another reason to go because wow this place is good. Good service, good atmosphere.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Provo, Utah
“You never leave hungry!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Tucanos has great food and the atmosphere is fun with the server interaction. The concept is great with all you can eat that they keep bringing to your table. I am completely full every time I eat here.

Visited May 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Awesome food !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I am so glad I have a sister who lives in Utah so I can eat at this restaurant. It is by far the best food ever !!! Variety, always hot food, great service, and great prices for the amount of food you get. I live in Arizona, so when I visit Utah, we always go to TUCANOS.........

• Visited October 2012