“Delicious food. Great way to try Indian food.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 263 Restaurants in Provo
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Description: Enter the culture of India when you walk into Bombay House! Smell the Indian cuisine right as you walk in. Look into the paintings showing every-day life in India. And most of all bite into the hot naan, let the spicy Massala sizzle on your tongue and take a sip of the traditional Lassi, while listening to all genres of Indian music. And don't forgot our Indian servers will grasp your attention with their turbans and accent and make your experience complete. Bombay House brings Utah an authentic Indian experience that you can not miss!
“Delicious food. Great way to try Indian food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

I have eaten and prepared a lot of Indian food in my life, so I am familiar with the cuisine. Bombay House is an excellent restaurant. Whether you have tried Indian food or not, whether you eat Indian food or not, this place has delicious food, period. The restaurant has a Tandoor oven which is a very hot, clay oven in which they prepare a variety of delicious meats and naan, a chewy flatbread that one could eat every day. I had shrimp from the tandoor. It came with peppers and onions, hot and sizzling. The shrimp were large and well seasoned. I also recommend the raita, a yogurt/cucumber dressing that goes well with most any dish. And, of course, the naan is not to be missed. Service was excellent as well. I live in Chicago, and I've eaten at Alinea and many other fine restaurants, and I can honestly say that the food at Bombay House is comparable in quality and taste to any of them. Will definitely be back.

Evergreen, Colorado
“Excellent Indian Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We usually don't eat Indian cuisine, so it was a treat for us. As we don't usually eat Indian, we basically guessed on what to order. Everything we picked was delicious. My 11 year old picky daughter enjoyed the meal too. The host and wait staff seemed to know most of the customers and were very friendly. It was full, but we only had to wait about five minutes for a table. I highly recommend this restaurant for a great experience.

Payson, Utah
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

This was my first time ever having Indian food and visiting this restaurant. The service was excellent. The waiter was able to explain all the dishes to us. The food was delicious and hot. The atmosphere was wonderful. I would definitely recommend this place and when I have visitors this will be tops on my list of places to take them. This is a true gem in Utah County.

“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

The service and food was great. The waiter was very helpful. I will come back. This was the first time trying Indian food and I loved it

Surprise, Arizona, United States
“Fantastic Food / Great Flavors & Assortments”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Absolutely fantastic food. This was my first time at the restaurant. Some of the best Indian food that I have ever had was in Hong Kong. This restaurant, Bombay House, ranks with them, as some of the best. The dishes were very flavorful, nice servicing sizes, and fast. The price was also reasonable for the quality of the food. I agree that this quaint place is a must while visiting the area. Have fun! You will not be sorry. Enjoy!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere