“Fantastic Food / Great Flavors & Assortments” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 260 Restaurants in Provo
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Description: Enter the culture of India when you walk into Bombay House! Smell the Indian cuisine right as you walk in. Look into the paintings showing every-day life in India. And most of all bite into the hot naan, let the spicy Massala sizzle on your tongue and take a sip of the traditional Lassi, while listening to all genres of Indian music. And don't forgot our Indian servers will grasp your attention with their turbans and accent and make your experience complete. Bombay House brings Utah an authentic Indian experience that you can not miss!
Surprise, Arizona, United States
“Fantastic Food / Great Flavors & Assortments”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Absolutely fantastic food. This was my first time at the restaurant. Some of the best Indian food that I have ever had was in Hong Kong. This restaurant, Bombay House, ranks with them, as some of the best. The dishes were very flavorful, nice servicing sizes, and fast. The price was also reasonable for the quality of the food. I agree that this quaint place is a must while visiting the area. Have fun! You will not be sorry. Enjoy!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Kalispell, Montana
“Immaculate Service and Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Short and simple: their Chicken Akhanni and Peshawari Naan are the absolute best...6-stars for food. The owner circulates around the room helping the staff and visiting with the diners. He is genuinely concerned that the food and service is the best...it was. 'Nuff said.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Wow provo Utah you have a1 Indian food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I ordered korma my wife had veggie Masala and both did a little dance on my tongue. This place is a must stop in little provo Its money!

Provo, Utah
“Bombay House is always good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I have eaten at the Bombay House many times and it is always excellent. It is clean, the food is consistently good, the service very good, and the price reasonable. I ate there again last picking up take-out. It only takes a few minutes and it is bagged up nice and tight in one bag. This is the best Indian food in the state. I love this restaurant. If you haven't been to Bombay House you are missing one of Provo's all time best places to eat.

Orem, Utah
“My Favorite Restaurant in the World”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I am really being serious when I say this is my favorite place to eat. I travel all over the country looking for the best restaurant each city can offer and still Bombay House remains king. Luckily I live within 20 minutes of Bombay House. My favorite dish is the Chicken Tiki Masala with some garlic naan bread. I have brought friends and family here and they all have become regulars. I have done business dinners there too and we always leave satisfied. If you feel like some Indian food or an awesome this is the place to go.

• Visited July 2013