“Wow provo Utah you have a1 Indian food!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 240 Restaurants in Provo
Cuisines: Indian, Vegetarian, Vegan
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Enter the culture of India when you walk into Bombay House! Smell the Indian cuisine right as you walk in. Look into the paintings showing every-day life in India. And most of all bite into the hot naan, let the spicy Massala sizzle on your tongue and take a sip of the traditional Lassi, while listening to all genres of Indian music. And don't forgot our Indian servers will grasp your attention with their turbans and accent and make your experience complete. Bombay House brings Utah an authentic Indian experience that you can not miss!
“Wow provo Utah you have a1 Indian food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I ordered korma my wife had veggie Masala and both did a little dance on my tongue. This place is a must stop in little provo Its money!

• Visited August 2013

Provo, Utah
“Bombay House is always good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at the Bombay House many times and it is always excellent. It is clean, the food is consistently good, the service very good, and the price reasonable. I ate there again last picking up take-out. It only takes a few minutes and it is bagged up nice and tight in one bag. This is the best Indian food in the state. I love this restaurant. If you haven't been to Bombay House you are missing one of Provo's all time best places to eat.

• Visited August 2013
Orem, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Favorite Restaurant in the World”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I am really being serious when I say this is my favorite place to eat. I travel all over the country looking for the best restaurant each city can offer and still Bombay House remains king. Luckily I live within 20 minutes of Bombay House. My favorite dish is the Chicken Tiki Masala with some garlic naan bread. I have brought friends and family here and they all have become regulars. I have done business dinners there too and we always leave satisfied. If you feel like some Indian food or an awesome this is the place to go.

Provo, Utah
“Best Indian Cuisine of My Life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was quite possibly the best Indian food of my life! It's definitely worth it! The atmosphere and staff are incredibly kind and contributes to the whole experience. I would highly recommend it.

Portland, Oregon
“The experience starts with the music and delicious aroma...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I haven't been here for 12 years, but I just have to say, that it is still amazing Indian food. I missed the cruets of anise for sale, but they sold me some in a takeout tub. I can fill my old cruet.