“Overwhelmed” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Twin Falls, Idaho
“Overwhelmed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Average food, Service was good. They moved from a small restaurant to a much larger one they seemed overwhelmed. It took 45 minutes to cook our food and we were still receiving some it while we getting ready to pay.

Visited October 2013

“Hard to find!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Food is great, service is great, prices are great, but you don't just stumble on this place. Gotta be going there on purpose.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“A great place with good food and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I frequently eat at this cafe since I tried it a few months back and I must say it is such a refreshing and wonderful addition to our community. It is nice to have a freshly made meal that tastes great and enough of a selection that you wouldn't have to eat the same thing 2x for several visits following. I love going to a place that I feel like I am a person and not just another ticket or number. They know what I want to drink and address me by name which is nice. The walls have very little decor but there is a reason for this and as I was told they had left open areas so our local art students could display some of their work. I love how it is focused more on customer service and the quality of the dishes they serve. It may not be fancy or have expensive decor but its clean and they treat you well. I strongly recommend this place....

Gilbert, Arizona
“New favorite breakfast place in Provo.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

We had breakfast on the front patio to celebrate our son going to the MTC. The service was very attentive, the omelets were amazing and huge. The homemade biscuits were to die for. They brought out water for our dog and they gave my son a complimentary meal because he is going on a mission. A must stop for our family everytime we are in Provo.

“Yummy, homemade goodness!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I went there yesterday for lunch with a friend. The hype seemed great and I love trying new places - I wasn't disappointed! The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was because it feels like you're in a basement and the tables and chairs aren't ideal; I'd love to see more color downstairs, too. However, the food was delicious - I could've eaten another pile of the awesome homemade fries and was giddy when my salad bowl was icy cold! I would've liked a cheese other than processed American on my club sandwich, but I'm guessing I can ask for that! I'll definitely be back!

• Visited August 2013