“Mosquitos” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Lakeside RV Campground

Lakeside RV Campground
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Provo
Lakeside RV Campground
You added Lakeside RV Campground to your Saves list
4000 West Center Street, Provo, UT 84601   |
Vancouver, Canada
“Mosquitos”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Check in went smoothly, sites are large and pull through.

This RV Resort has many full time residents.

The pool is very nice, but could use a little more shade. The RV Resort owners had family visiting and they were monopolizing the shade.

Wi-Fi was not working, or was sporadic.

The Resort appears to need some renovations, and the garbage was over flowing. Showers were clean.

We used the Resort as our headquarters as we visited the area up to Salt Lake City. Salt Lake City was a bit of a drive, next time I think I would look for something closer.

We would not return.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
North Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We stayed only one night, luckily. While the staff were nice enough, and the showers mostly clean, we were glad to be leaving before sunrise. The sites were very narrow, and not suited to rigs with bump-outs. Trash bins were overflowing onto the ground. The dump station had standing, what I think was water, above the pipe. This place is in desperate need of a makeover. Finally, despite this being the middle of June, the pool had yet to be open.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I'd say put all the long terms on one side so we (travelers) can get some sleep without a band of 10 people in one motor home making noise all hours of the night.

The place could be kept cleaner, reduce weeds in the grass, and maybe have the smokers only smoke in one area!!

I agree on paving the sites and would like to see someone reducing the clutter of each individual's site!! Could be portrayed as trashy.

• Stayed April 2014
Nanaimo, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

I'm sure there will be some people who will think I'm crazy about the title. The Provo Airport is close and you can hear the occasional train horn. But....you can't hear Interstate Road Noise and to me, that is the worst part of a lot of RV Parks. I agree that having an RV Park close to the Interstate might be handy but I just don't sleep well with all that noise. So, we have a GPS, we put in the address and we go off the beaten track to find places that let us sleep. The noise from the airport was minimal and the park was very quiet. The sites are not paved - it is gravel and grass, so you might have to level your RV somehow. It was a bit mucky but, hey, it's February and the snow is almost gone! The check in was friendly, polite and informative. The WiFi was zippy but perhaps that was because this was in February and we weren't competing with other RVers for bandwidth. I would stay here again.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Phoenix AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We stayed here for one night on our travel returning home. We arrived late and our reservation information was pinned to the board with great directions to our site, codes, etc. The sites are tight but pull throughs. The bathroom and laundry rooms were clean and cute. This campground is located next to a road that is not well traveled so you will get a good quiet night's sleep. I read a review posted by someone from Denver and was surprised they complained that the camping was expensive. I found the sites very reasonably priced. Would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Elko, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I will start with prices. We payed for a tent site $25 a night. Not bad, stayed two nights. We stayed Friday the 23rd and Saturday the 24th of Aug. Very few bugs, lots of crickets at night along with the frogs. The normal night noises for camp. This camp is very shaded. the sites are easy to pull into and park. Free showers, laundry is pay, the store I did not have a chance to browse or go into so I cant give prices there. I am sure its probably like any other small camp store. If you need something for camp the local store is less than 3 miles away, go there because chances are you forgot something else too. The bad!!!!! Honestly I really cant say much bad about this place. The only things I would say need improvement are the privacy in between sites, more bathrooms=you have to walk across camp to use the restroom, the trash bin was over flowing, that i am sure happens often at big camps like this, maybe opt for a bigger bin and put it somewhere else. I did notice little bits of garbage around the store and pool, not much just little things that are unsightly, spit bottle outside the bathroom, trash stuffed inside the fountain. Small things that if let go can become unsightly.

Room Tip: If you are in a tent choose 8A tent site. it is the most private.