“We'll be back!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Mapleton, Utah
“We'll be back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have passed up going to this restaurant a lot of times. Sometimes I get nervous about trying a new sushi place instead of going to my favorites. My son and I went on a Saturday night. It wasn't too busy. Our server was excellent, very friendly and helpful. The Utah Mountain Roll was our favorite. We had quite a few rolls that we really loved. Since we went at night, we had a ton of choices, in addition to rolls, we had nigiri, miso soup, and edamame. We felt we got our money's worth. I think it was $18.95 for all you can eat. I have been wanting to go again since that night.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Not your average Asian restaurant...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I love this restaurant! They have the best Sweet and Sour Chicken I've ever had - great flavor, quality white meat chicken. I love the House Special Chicken, too. We have used them for catering many times and crowds have been very pleased. I couldn't comment on the sushi, but I've heard good feedback about that. The lunch prices are awesome!

• Visited July 2013
Battle Mountain, Nevada, United States
“Spend your money somewhere else.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Worst sushi ever, the food is gross, the service is awful and the price is to expensive. Go somewhere else.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Orem, Utah
“Over all very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We will definatly be back because the menu is so big and so diverse as well as some unusual choices included with the endless sushi. From $5 chinese combo lunches to clever chef choice specials and everything in between....lots to explore here.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Provo, Utah
“Tasty Sushi”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

We go here for the all you can eat sushi. Very tasty! Though, I recommend going at lunch foe the cheaper price because it can be expensive. I can't comment on the other food because we only go for the delicious sushi! All of it is hand rolled as you order it, so it takes time, but with it.

• Visited April 2013