“Best Pizza in Provo” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Provo, Utah
“Best Pizza in Provo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Yup... I said it. Best pizza in Provo. I know a lot of people would disagree, but their pizzas are delicious. Their Tuscan pepperoni, is amazing! It has a little bit of a sweet taste, which I really like. One of the best things about their pizzas, is that it doesn't sit heavy in your stomach. Many other places I can just eat 2 or 3 slices of pizza, but here, I can eat a lot more and enjoy. It is best to go with a group and order a few different types and eat a bit of each one. For non- pizza lovers, they have some good pastas and salads as well. Their beef stroganoff rivals my mum's. Super delicious. This place isn't a late night last second delivery type place. This is definitely a destination to go with friends or family.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Orem, Utah
“Great Pizza for a Family Gathering”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Took some family members visiting from California with their 5 year old daughter. Got 5 different pizza's, spaghetti and salads. Very tasty and eye appealing. Very clean establishment.

Visited June 2014
california
“Not for me.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

Wife and I went here for a late dinner.

The layout of the restaurant seemed odd to me as it was really wide but narrow. It made it unclear as to where we should go to order.

After getting in line, we ordered two pizzas and a salad.

The salad was fairly weak. It had at least 3 ends of the head of lettuce making it mainly white and yellow parts. I ate about 1/4 of it.

Both pizzas were poorly made. It looked as if a bunch of toppings were just kinda thrown on to a pre made crust. Both had either too much of something (there was more spinach on this pizza than anything else) or not enough (artichoke pizza had nearly zero pesto sauce) to make it enjoyable. The flavors were just over weighted by the dominate ingredient. Nasty.

Our total for 2 pizzas, a half salad and two drinks came to over $30. I get that there's a charitable side to their story (each meal purchased provides a "meal" for a child in Africa) but there's no way the meal we had warranted that price.

I'm sure there are a lot of people that think the pizza, restaurant, and cause are great, but I won't be returning. There are far better pizzas in Provo for a far better price (see SLAB).

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Springville, Utah
“Fruit Pizza is #1”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Best Dessert Pizza I have ever had! A friend took me there for the first time and the food was really good~ maybe a bit overpriced. But the Fruit Pizza will keep me coming back!

Mona USA
“Super yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Went for a birthday dinner with friends. Fruit pizza is the best I gave ever eaten. Not too sweet. Tables weren't cleaned very thoroughly but the food and service made up for it. Plus they had a version of chapati that I really liked. You don't find much by way of Chapati in Utah. (Best is of course in east Africa) Don't go in expecting authentic African food as they serve pasta and pizza. I will for sure go back. Yummy yummy:)

• Visited November 2013